Reward Challenge - Slip, Slide, and Score • Day 7

"Come on in!"

For once, it was the turquoise Pyin Sa Tribe that got the honor of walking into a challenge first. It took them nearly a week and three challenge losses, but Pyin Sa managed to pull themselves together to win the previous Immunity Challenge, and were hoping to make a streak out of it.

 It took them nearly a week and three challenge losses, but Pyin Sa managed to pull themselves together to win the previous Immunity Challenge, and were hoping to make a streak out of it

Following behind them was the yellow Shin Maw Tribe, still more dominant in challenges, but as of yesterday, they were no longer the reigning champions. They were now even in numbers with their opponents. Shin Maw did not want to be humbled anymore, however, and were bringing even more motivation to this challenge than before.

This challenge, in appearance and concept, was rather simple; both tribes appeared to have a little bit of a ways to run before hurling themselves down a slippery slide (much like what was used in the Lake Launch reward challenge two days prior)

"Pyin Sa, getting your first look at the new Shin Maw Tribe," Jeff exclaimed, as both tribes settled on their mats, "Shiloh voted out at the last tribal council."

"After she did the puzzle so well..." Camryn whispered in shock. Nobody besides her made that much of a reaction, as nobody on Pyin Sa knew who Shiloh even was. 

"Alright," Jeff continued. "You guys ready to get to today's Reward Challenge?"

Everyone nodded or showed otherwise assent.

"For today's challenge, you're going to face off in one-on-one matches, racing down a slippery slide to retrieve a numbered ball that I will randomly assign you each round," Jeff began; placed randomly throughout the course were 15 numbered flags (from 1-15), with tribe-colored numbered balls on either side (Shin Maw on the left, Pyin Sa on the right). "Once you have your ball, you'll toss it in your basket. First to get it in their basket scores a point for their tribe. The first tribe to score five points wins reward," Jeff finished.

"We get to slide again," Emmanuel whispered, grinning.

"Let's get to your reward," Jeff continued. "This morning, in tree mail, you each received a Survivor catalog, and you had to pick three items from that catalog that will be sure to make camp life a lot easier for you guys."