Scouting Adventure

(Megatron's POV) (2 weeks Later)

I sat on my throne with Jemelle on my arm rest as I read a datapad. She was Sketching away on her tablet and had been for the past hour, making me look over at her to try and see what it was that she was drawing. She must have noticed because she turned the tablet and showed me, it was a piece of clothing ... I believe they are called dresses. "What do you think?" she asked, making me smile. "I may not understand clothing, but it is a beautiful drawing." I praised, making her smile up at me brightly. "Thank you, Megatron." she thanked me, making me chuckle and gently pet her head before turning back to my datapad.

After another hour, a vehicon came to me with a report, making both Jemelle and myself look up. "Lord Megatron, Our energon mines are starting to run low, we would recommend starting to look for another mine." they said, making me nod and stand up. "Very well, I'll go scouting today." I said then looked at Jemelle, who was looking up at me with hopeful eyes. "Can I come this time?" she asked hesitantly, making me think for a moment. "It is only scouting, so you may come." I said, holding out my servo, allowing her into it before I let her down. "Ok, I'm gonna go change real quick!" she said and with her new found speed, she ran out of the throne room to her quarters, making me chuckle.

(Jem's POV)

I entered my quarters and put on my school clothes and boots, those being the only clothes I have, but thankfully, with my brothers and Soundwave's help, we got my measurements and I ordered clothes that are being sent to a PO box. I grabbed the pocket knife that Soundwave gave me and clipped it to my hip and my phone off the charger before running out of my quarters, back to the throne room where Megatron was waiting. He put his servo down for me to hop in to, making me do so. He walked out to the flight deck before transforming around me and flying off.

We arrived at a cave and he transformed before putting me down, allowing me to walk besides him. "We are looking for blue crystals." he told me as we entered the cave, making me nod as I ran a bit farther into the cave. "Don't go too far!" he called after me, "I won't." I called back as the cave became darker, making me take out my phone and turn on the flashlight. A went a little deeper before I smelled something sweet, making me confused, but I followed the scent, marking my path along the way. I then came across a much larger cavern that was covered wall to wall and ceiling to the floor with blue crystals, making me snap a picture of it before running back to Megatron, but stopped when I heard him arguing with someone whose voice I didn't recognise. "I haven't found any energon here, Prime. So please leave me alone!" Megatron yelled, making me hide and cover my ears. "We both know that is a lie Megatron. Either that, or there is someone else here with a signal." a deep voice said, making Megatron growl before he opened fire, causing whoever it was to retreat, "Ratchet, Groundbridge!" the deep voice said before the familiar ground bridge sound appeared, and disappeared.

I couldn't contain it anymore and I let out a small whimper, making me freeze. "Jemelle?" Megatron called as he came around the corner and spotted me, making him kneel down and hold out his servo, making me hug it. "Shhh, he's gone." he whispered as he rubbed my back, making me nod and wipe away the small tears that had formed. I took out my phone and showed him the photo. "Is this energon?" I asked, shocking him with the photo, but he nodded. "How did you find it?" he asked, clearly amazed, making me think and that's when my mind went back to the scent that I had smelled. "Does energon have a scent?" I asked, making him nod, "Yes, it's faint, but from what I've heard and have been told, it's usually a sweet scent." he explained, making me nod. "That's it! I was able to smell it! So I followed it and that's when I found the cavern." I explained, surprising the mech again. "I'm going to have to take you scouting for energon for now on if you're able to smell it, almost all cybertronians can't even smell energon." he said, making me clap my hands, "But, we're going to have to get you a signal cloaker, I think that's how Prime knew we were here. I didn't even think about giving you one." he finished. "Alright, now let's harvest some energon!" I exclaimed, making him laugh before he called in the mining groups and sent me back to the Nemesis to have my signal cloaker put in my arm. Before I headed to the medbay, I grabbed my tablet, I wanted to show my brothers my sketch later, then I got to thinking. I think I was officially a member amongst the Decepticon ranks as the official energon finder.

Once Knockout was finished with putting the cloaker in my arm, he noticed my big smile and smiled as well. "What has you so happy today, little sister?" he asked, making me smile bigger, "I think I'm an official decepticon now that I can be of use. I can smell energon and track it down!" I explained, surprising my brother before he smiled brightly as well. "That is a rare gift amongst cybertronians, most have to rely on machines to find energon." he said as my other two brothers walked in. "Hey guys!" I greeted them as they walked over to us. I thought for a moment then I asked them. "Can you guys teach me more about Cybertron?" I asked, making them look at me before they smiled and pulled up stools to sit on. "Of course, we'll teach you about grounders and seekers first as that's what we are." Starscream said, making me reach for my tablet and open the notes section before I opened my ears and began to pay attention to the lesson that was about to start.