Party Time

(Breakdown's POV)

We all arrived in the main hangar and I was surprised to see Jemelle on the verge of bursting with excitement. Then again, Halloween was my sister's favorite human holiday. Suddenly she stopped and stared at something, making me follow her line of vision to the Happy Birthday banner. She looked at her phone and her eyes widened ... Had she forgotten her own birthday? Before I could ask her however, Miko ran up to me. "Go get in your costume, Breakdown!" she told me, making me roll my optics and walk away.

(Jem's POV)

I cannot believe I forgot my own birthday. I've been so distracted recently, I didn't even pay attention. "Go get in your costume, Breakdown!" I heard Miko say, making me look up to see my brother walking away.

When Miko had mentioned costumes, Megatron facepalmed, making me look at him concerned. "I was so focused on keeping you busy and distracted, I completely forgot about the costumes." he sighed, making me smile and take off my bracelet, turning it back into my staff. "Any costume ideas?" I asked as he looked at me. "First, did your neck heal?" he asked, "I don't know how fast your healing is. I just don't want Rafael to see and be scared.". I nodded and we went into the unisex bathroom, allowing me to take off my shirt for him to look. "It's still there, but you can barely see it, only if you were looking for it would you spot it." he told me, making me nod again and put my shirt back on.

"Now, as for costume ideas ... How about a couples theme to go together?" he asked, and I thought for a moment. "I got it!" I exclaimed, looking at him with excitement. "Do you remember the show Bridgerton that we watched together 2 months ago?" I asked, he nodded and his face lit up. "Daphne and the Duke?" he asked, I nodded quickly and he also nodded. "Let's do it." he said, making me grab his shirt and think about the costume before touching my staff to it, his outfit changing. Then I repeated the process with my outfit, my hair being styled as well.

I turned my staff back into my bracelet before we walked out of the bathroom

I turned my staff back into my bracelet before we walked out of the bathroom. We walked back into the main room, hand in hand, where the others were waiting, all cybertronians in their holoforms, and they stared at us. "The Duke of Hastings" I announced, making Megatron bow, "The Duchess of Hastings" he announced, making me curtsy. The others were silent before Miko squealed. "Perfect! The perfect costume for a couple!" she exclaimed as we walked up to them, allowing us to see the rest of their costumes.

Both Starscream and Dreadwing were AirForce pilots, only their squadrons being different. Breakdown was a construction worker while Knockout was a mad scientist. Soundwave was obviously a spy and Steve (The only trooper that remained since the war ended, Shockwave had shut them down.) was a ninja. Shockwave was a cyborg, and Ratchet was an Army Medic. Optimus was a vampire, and Bulkhead was a wrestler. Both Arcee and Cliffjumper were zombies and Miko was an on land siren. Bumblebee and Smokescreen were race car drivers while Wheeljack was a Samurai. Jack was a green lantern, Raf was dressed up as Bumblebee, June was in her nurse's uniform, and Fowler was an Army Ranger.