Spark is Strong

(Jem's POV)

I walked into the medbay to find all three of my brothers had turned to me when the door opened. They gave me an odd look before Knockout and Starscream began to laugh their afts off. "What?!" I asked, obviously confused, making Knockout wipe away a tear. "How was it?" he asked, and I was confused even more. "How was what?" I asked, making Breakdown chuckle, "Jemelle, dear. No need to be like that. We're your brothers and you're a full grown woman, we understand." he said, I was still confused. "Jem ... You're limping" Starscream finally said, and my face went tomato red when he said that. They started laughing again as I made my way up to the counter. "At least tell us, do you feel good?" Knockout asked, making me turn even more red, but I nodded, "I feel amazing." I whispered.

They left me alone after that, I was trying to figure out my next assignment for Solus Prime. I recently found out that I can rebuild an offline cybertronians body, then with the help of Primus, I can put their spark into the body, bringing them back to life. My assignment is to bring someone back to life, I'm wanting to bring the Autobot Cliffjumper back to life. However, I need a piece of his former body. "Starscream."I called quietly, making him look at me, "Do you remember which mine the Autobot Cliffjumper is in, I need a piece of his armor for something." I explained, shocking all of my brothers, I could tell he was reluctant, but he nodded, and held his servo out to me. "I'll take you there." he said before we walked out of the medbay to the flight deck. He transformed around me and we were off.

We arrived at the destroyed mine and we began to dig our way into the area where Starscream remembered Cliffjumper to be. I summoned my armor 

and used its ability to fly, along with my strength to move the boulders

and used its ability to fly, along with my strength to move the boulders. We were at it for 2 hours until I finally spotted something red when I moved another big boulder. "Star! I think I found him!" I shouted, lowering myself down to see the red object, and I was right, it was Cliffjumper. I grabbed the mech's wrist and began to pull this part of him free, his energon long since drained and dried, making it a little easier. I got him loose from the rocks and flew out of the mine with him, Starscream shocked as I landed on the ground, him landing next me. "What are you going to do?" he asked, making me look up at him with a smile. "I'm gonna rebuild him and bring him back, Star. He actually isn't fully in the Allspark, he watches over Arcee." I explained, making him look away with a guilty look on his faceplate. "Star, Look at me." I told him, making him do so as he knelt down to my height. I hugged his faceplate before looking into his optics. "We all make mistakes, and now that this war is hopefully coming to an end, they will accept your apology." I explained as I caressed his faceplate, making him sniffle and wipe away the tears coming to his optics. "Thank you, Jem." he whispered, gently squeezing me as a form of hug before letting go, allowing me to go to Cliffjumper. Suddenly, however, a ground bridge opened and the Autobots came running out. Oh no.

Their optics were on their fallen comrade, but I couldn't let them take him yet. Starscream got in a defensive position to defend me, the Autobots approaching, but they were walking. I placed my hands on Cliffjumpers' chassis, closing my eyes as I remembered his picture. I opened my eyes and removed my hands, moving them to shape his body, everyone freezing as they watched me, no one noticing that the other Decepticons had now arrived until I saw them. I almost lost focus, but I stayed on track. I lowered Cliffjumpers new body to the ground, the color appearing, but one more thing was missing.