Accused but Dance to Recover

(Megatron's POV)

As Jem was in the shower, I was able to think. It had been so long since I had been around sparklings or younglings, and I didn't really know how to react with them. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear the bathroom door open until Jem was in front of me, startling me. "Honey, are you alright?" she asked, making me think. "I don't really know. I also love children, but I don't really know how to react to them. For example, when they start screaming." I explained, making her smile and hold my servo. "I can teach you, Megatron. Only if you want me to though." she told me, making me nod. "Please teach me. I want to be a good father in the future." I noted, making her smile, placing her face in my servo.

We left our quarters and headed to Autobot base. As we walked in, she noticed how quiet it was. "Where is everyone?" she asked, making me chuckle, I knew where the others were, but I wasn't going to tell her. "They are out with the children or resting. It is the weekend." I reminded her, making her nod as we walked into the main hangar to see my little brother talking with Agent Fowler. The two turned to us upon hearing our pede steps and smiled. "Morning, Love Birds." Fowler said then looked at Jem when he noticed her limping slightly. "You alright, kid?" he asked her, making her nod, a small blush appearing. "Yeah, I just fell in the shower." she lied, making me hide my smirk. I also knew why she was limping.

Jem then let go of my servo and walked over to the block of metal that was once Sentinel Prime. "Optimus ... Can I use a small piece of the metal?" she asked, making my brother nod. She placed her hand on it, then lifted her hand, a small piece of liquid metal coming with her. Then she walked over to me, "Can I see you mass shifter please?" she asked, making me hand her the small device that was in my wrist compartment. Holding the mass shifter flat in her other hand, she turned it into liquid metal before mixing it with the other metal, then holding out her hand, the metal landing as a flat chip, the same size as the mass shifter. She placed it back in my wrist and I looked at the new data in the chip.

"Select the 'Human' option" she told me, making me do so and my armor began to shift until I was a naked human male. "Jemelle!" I exclaimed, making her take a blanket from the couch and wrap me in it. "I'm sorry, Honey. I didn't even think about clothes." she told me, but I couldn't be mad at her. However, Agent Fowler was laughing while my brother was smiling. "It's not funny!" I exclaimed as I sat on the couch after Jem took some quick measurements. "I'm going to go check storage to see if there are some clothes. Please don't make fun of him." Jem said before she ran down the hallway, leaving me to be laughed at. However, Fowler stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Why is she really limping?" he asked, shocking me, "And tell the truth!". I gulped and blushed deeply. "We um ..." I paused, I didn't want to embarrass Jem. "I need to make sure It's not what I think it is, she's already suffered once." Fowler said, making me look up at him in shock. "You think I'm abusing her?" I asked, even Optimus was surprised. "I'm not saying that." he tried to defend, but I stood up.

"You really think I would abuse the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with? I want to treat her right like the queen she is, that's all I want!" I shouted before sitting back down. "That still doesn't answer my question." Fowler said before he began to drink his coffee, making me look at him. "Can we not have sex?" I asked, making him do a spit take and look at me in shock, Optimus also looked at me in shock.

"She shouldn't limp from that!" Fowler exclaimed, but before I could answer, we heard Jem's voice. "Well Agent Fowler, Everyone has their things when it comes to sex." she said calmly as he handed me the clothes. "Bathrooms down the hallway, dear. I'll talk to him." she told me, making me nod and walk away, blanket stil over my body.

(Jem's POV)

Once Megatron was gone, I turned to Agent Fowler. "You could have just asked me in private." I fumed, pinching the bridge of my nose as Fowler walked up to me. "Let me see it." he demanded, "See what?", "Your neck". I froze, I didn't want to show my love bites.