Wedding Night

(Jem's POV)

Megatron and I arrived in Canada, doing a late night check in before we were taken up to our secluded cabin. The driver left once we were inside and we turned on the lights. We placed our bags down when Megatron suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck. I leaned back into him and caressed his face before he lifted my chin and kissed me deeply.

I turned around fully and wrapped my arms around my husband's neck. He then lifted me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist, walking over to the bed and laying me down. He removed his clothes, keeping his boxers on before removing my clothes, keeping my thong on. He then got on top of me and began to dry hump me, making me moan lightly before I felt something. "Did you get bigger?!" I asked quietly, and he smirked before laying beside me.

"I intend to pleasure more than I ever have" he told me then looked directly into my eyes, "How do you want me?" he asked. "Frag my pussy so roughly that I won't be able to walk tomorrow and only stretch me with 2 fingers." I told him, making him nod before he kissed me roughly, massaging one breast while pinching the other nipple. "Ahhh, frag yes!" I moaned out, urging more of my breast into his grasp.

He suddenly began to trail his hand down, reaching under my panties as he began to mess with my clit. I arched slightly before he inserted 2 fingers immediately, making me arch more and try to thrust myself down onto his fingers. He moved down as continued to finger me before removing his fingers and plunged his tongue inside my pussy. "Yes! Yes! Right there!" I moaned as I grabbed his head. As he continued to wriggle his tongue, I felt him mess with and pinch my clit and without warning, my orgasm hit.

I let go of his hair, allowing him to get up and take off his boxers after wiping his mouth. I looked down, we had never had sex in his humanform before, but something looked different all together besides him being bigger. He noticed me staring and leaned close to my ear. "Many types of aliens have a knot and I noticed something that you liked when we last interfaced." he said then touched my stomach, right above the area where my womb would be. My eyes widened but then I thought, we were now married, we had a home, there was no more war, we were safe, and I was no longer ambassador ... I'm ready. "Something I liked?" I asked in a playful tone as I sat up and stroked that huge thick dick. He bucked his hips before grabbing my wrists and forcing me to lay down again, making me whine. I wanted to give him pleasure as well, no fair. 

However, he suddenly stopped his roughness, releasing my wrists as he kissed me passionately, making me wrap my arms around him. "Jem ..." he rumbled as he pushed himself up enough to look into my eyes. "Yes?", he placed his hand over my heart before kissing the area. "Mmm" I placed my hand on his head to encourage him to kiss that area more ... Why did that feel so good? "Your spark is strong." he said once he stopped kissing the area ... wait ... did he say spark? "Spark?" I asked, I was extremely surprised, "Yes, yours is inside your heart." he explained, kissing the area again. "I wish to bond with you Jemelle, that way we are together not only the human way, but the Cybertronian way as well." He told me as he brushed the hair out of my face. I touched his face lovingly and kissed him sweetly yet deeply. "I would love that," I told him, bringing our foreheads together.

He then kissed me again, but this time, it was rough, making me hook one arm around his neck while I reached under and began to stroke him. He grunted but didn't stop me as he began to leak pre-fluid. I made him lean back before I took as much as I could of him into my mouth, playing with his knot and heavy balls, making him moan loudly. I stopped and got up before I put my hands on his face again. "Fill me! Make a wreck of me!" I pulled him close to me, "Make my body ache!" I demanded. His eyes widened before he smiled, "Your wish is my command" he said then leaned down and bit my neck, making me moan.

He bit me all over my body, sucking harder on my nipples before he moved back down to my pussy. He attacked my clit, making me shriek and moan loudly. I held his head there as he continued his actions. I was so close to tipping over the edge when he suddenly stopped. I went to yell at him but he put his hand on my throat, making my eyes roll back a little bit.

Megatron removed his hand on my throat as he sat me up and placed me in his lap, rubbing me along his massive length. "I-in-" I couldn't finish my sentence and he quickly lowered me onto him, and I screamed from the pleasure as another orgasm ripped through me. Holy Primus, that stretch felt amazing! I panted with my tongue hanging out before he held me up by my thighs and began to pound into me, making me moan.

As he pounded into me, I felt him hitting the very back of my womb and he wasn't even fully in yet. Megatron then flipped us over so I was now on my hands and knees, but I soon put myself on my forearms, continuing to moan, but it was just on the edge of not enough.

Suddenly, something felt different. His thrusts became ruthless and savage as his hands grasped my hips. "F-f-fra-ag y-es!" I moaned out before he grabbed me by my throat again and forced me up. "You like that?"Megatron growled, it was the beast. I could only moan but his hand tightened, "Y-yee-" I managed to force out before he spanked me, making me yelp. He then removed his hand and exposed my throat then bit down hard.

Feeling that, my legs gave out, my ass still in the air. He slowed down a little bit as he leaned back to grab something and within a few seconds, I felt something probe my rear end, making me buck. What was that? Whatever it was pushed fully inside causing me to moan more, ohhh the pleasant burn. He returned to his reckless, savage tempo and then I felt a massive wave of pleasure as whatever was in my ass began to vibrate at medium vibration. Kinky fragger brought a vibrator!

"Bre-brea!" I couldn't even speak full words, but I think you knew what I was saying. Turning me onto my side and getting behind me, allowing him to grab my breasts to help him thrust.

"Tell me who you are and who you belong to! I want you to scream it!" he growled in my ear as he let one of my breasts go to lift my leg, allowing him to thrust so deep that he gave me a belly bulge. I wanted to say it, I desperately wanted to say it, but there was so much pleasure. He kept going and when he changed his angle, I let it out. "I'm your wife, Megatron! You give me everything I need! I belong to you! I'm your sex slave who will do anything for an orgasm. (Shrieks as Megatron bites my shoulder) Please tell me who you are!" I screamed. He let go of my shoulder and leaned in close to my ear, not slowing down his tempo as his knot and balls both slapped my clit. "I am your husband, your master and I'm going to fill you till you burst!" he snarled before flipping me onto my back

Suddenly, his chest opened, revealing his spark, a beautiful blue, purple, and silver swirling orb. His human form could do that? "Please, Megatron ... now!" I whimpered, making him dive down and kiss me, our chest flush together as our sparks bonded. His actions didn't stop, even through the memory exchange. I wrapped my arms around him, but the more pleasure I felt, the more I began to dig my nails into his back, leaving marks. Finally, the bond completed itself and we came/overloaded together, Megatron releasing a battle cry while I screamed in pleasure. Feeling it starting to swell, Megatron shoved the knot inside, making my orgasm all the more powerful as I clenched around him.

I felt his transfluid filling my womb, both of us shivering at the feeling, breathing heavily as Megatron returned to the surface. "How are you still?" It had been almost 2 minutes and I could still feel the transfluid coming. "I've been saving up." he whispered in my ear before sitting up and closing his chest, making me blush. It finally stopped, but my womb was absolutely filled. Megatron laid in front of me and caressed my belly lovingly, making me place a hand on my stomach as well, making me think about myself becoming pregnant.

"I want a little femme. Have her running around our house as we chase her." Megatron told me, making me smile, kissing him gently. "That sounds amazing." I told him, sleep is starting to overcome me. "Sleep, my love. Let's relax in the morning." he told me as he pulled a blanket over us, making me snuggle into his chest as he continued to rub my belly, lolling me off to sleep.