Each Others Arms

(Jem's POV)

He laid me gently on the bed as we kissed each other deeply. He broke us apart and turned it his human size cybertronian form before leaning back down, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck. We broke apart again and he began to kiss down my neck before he noticed my tail wagging, making me look away, embarrassed. He smiled and reached under me, rubbing the base of my tail, making me gasp with pleasure. He continued to kiss my neck, making me shiver slightly before he began to kiss down my chest. He then latched onto my left nipple, making me gasp. Holy Primus, I'm so sensitive ... then again, we haven't touched each other like this since I got pregnant. I then felt his digits trail down my body until they began to trace circles around my entrance, making me gasp quietly from pleasure. "How do you want it?" he asked me once he let go of my nipple, making me think. "Gentle and rough," I told him, making him nod before he moved down and began to lick my pussy. One of my hands went to his helm while my other grasped the bedsheets, "Megatron," I moaned out, making him flick his optics up at me, but he continued, my body beginning to shake from the pleasure. Slowly, two of his digits entered me, thrusting and curling as Megatron continued to attack my clit. Wrapping my legs around his helm, my body began to rock into his thrusting digits and his mouth, my orgasm growing closer with every thrust of his digits and lick of his glossa. My moans growing louder until finally the knot in my stomach exploded and I came, holding onto Megatron's helm for dear life.

(3rd Person POV)

Jem collapsed on the bed, panting as she recovered from her orgasm. She heard Megatron chuckle as he stood up before leaning down, kissing he deeply but sweetly. Suddenly though, Jem stood on her knees and made Megatron lay down against the headboard, shocking him. When did Jemelle get so strong? That's when he noticed something with her eyes and there was a scent that he didn't recognised, her pupils were mere slivers and red, the scent was sweet and arousing. "Jemelle ... Are you alright?" he asked, making Jem smile gently, "Yes ... but I think my heat has kicked in though," she whispered as she crawled towards him, her tail wagging. Megatron smiled and opened his codpiece, letting his spike extend, making Jem lick her lips and grently grab his spike as she kissed the tip before taking the ENTIRE spike into her mouth, it going down her throat as she played with the knot, Megatron moaning and groaning as his wife sucked his spike. "Holy Primus! How are you doing that?!" he moaned out, making Jem smile around his spike before bringing the tip back into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. She continued to suck until she felt his spike starting to pulse, making her get off him, then sit up, sticking her tongue out as she panted. "Come here, my love." he panted as he patted his thigh, making Jem crawl onto his lap, her tail still wagging and her pussy dripping.

Megatron grabbed her hips and gently guided her to his spike. Jem smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and basically impaled herself quickly with his spike, both of them moaning as they threw their head/helm back. Placing one servo on Jem's hip, Megatron reached around with his other servo and rubbed the base of Jem's tail, making her shiver as she buried her head into his chest plates. Slowly, Megatron began to bounce his wife in his lap, making her moan into his chest before he pulled her tail, making her let out a pleasure filled yelp. Megatron looked at Jem's face as he pulled her tail again, getting the same reaction with a look of pleasure on her face, making him smirk. "Megsy ... H-harder, F-faster, Please!" she begged, making him grin like a shark before quickly moving them so that Jemelle was on her hands and knees. He began to quickly pound into her as he pulled her tail, making Jem moan out and start moving against her mate. Jem buried her face in the sheets as she gripped them tightly. "Frag Me! Frag Me!" she almost shouted, making Megatron smirk before speeding up as he continued to pull Jem's tail as his knot kept hitting her clit, making her let out a brief squeal. Slowly, Jem's orgasm began to build, her moans growing louder. Right as she was tipping over for her orgasm, Megatron spanked her, hard, tipping her orgasm over the edge as she let out a scream. After a few more thrusts, Megatron shoved his knot inside and overloaded with a battle cry. They both collapsed to the side as they recovered. Managing to turn Jem towards him, he hugged her tightly. "How are you feeling?" he asked, making Jemelle smile. "So much better. ... I am home to you and my children ... I hope that we never have to part again." she whispered, snuggling into Megatron's chest plate as he smiled and held her close to him. "I hope for that as well." he told her as they both fell asleep.