The World Knows

(Megatron's POV)

I sat there holding Jem as she was still in shock. Finally, she let out a whimper, making me rub her back. "We'll keep you safe." I told her before tilting her head up, "I'll keep you safe.". Her eyes widened and she threw her arms around me, knocking us to the bed. "It's going to be alright, love. Let's get started now." I whispered as I rubbed her back, making her nod and sit up.

Jemelle reached down and picked up her laptop, signing into it. "First, I need to move my money. I know I'm going to need it." she said then began to search for a bank. I sat beside her and searched with her before we found one. She opened an account and began to transfer her money. Jemelle then called the bank in London, it being 10 am over there, and closed her account with them.

"What now?" I asked, making her look at the clock, it had been almost 5 hours. "We get ready for the day and I'll talk to Agent Fowler and the General later about what I need to do to become an American citizen." she told me as she closed her laptop, allowing me to hug her from behind. "Would you like a massage while you shower." I asked, feeling her tense back. "Yes, That would be lovely, thank you" she whispered before I let her go, making us both get out of the bed.

I removed my armor as Jemelle undressed, and I couldn't help but stare at her curves, absolutely beautiful. I finished removing my armor as I heard the shower turn on, making me look to see her wetting her hair and body. Walking up to her, I gently guided her to lean against the bench on her knees, the water still falling on us. Using the heels of servos, I began to massage her back, making her groan softly. "A little to the left, please." she asked, making me gently grab her shoulder and push into the area she told me to and we both heard a pop, making her gasp then sigh with relief as she placed her forehead on the bench. "That feels so much better. Thank you" she whispered as she turned to me, making me lean down and kiss her cheek, "You're Welcome.".

(Lemon Begins)

I went to stand up when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. We broke apart as one of her hands went down to my codpiece and began rubbing it, surprising me as I tried to hold back moans. "You made me feel better, love. Now it's my turn to make you feel better." she whispered to me, shocking me more when she gave me a quick peck on my lip plates before moving down. She began to kiss and lick my codpiece, making me groan until it finally opened, revealing my fully hardened spike. Jemelle began to pump it while swirling her tongue around the tip, making me moan and struggle to keep my servos away from frag just fragging her face. She then began to suck on it as she bobbed her head, still swirling her tongue around my arousal as I moaned louder. I began to gently buck my hips but she stopped me and grabbed one of my servos from my hips, placing it on the back of her head, as if giving me permission to be rough. I looked down at her and she seemed to have nodded, making me start fragging her face. "Frag yes!" I growled, speeding up my tempo, not enough to hurt her, but enough that she knew I was in control right now. J-Jem ... I'm going TO -" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I exploded down her throat, into her mouth. I looked at her, however, and almost chuckled, her eyes were rolled into the back of her head with a look of bliss on her face.

I removed myself from her, and helped her up as she caught her breath. "Did you cum, my dear?" I rumbled into her ear, making her nod as she put her head on my shoulder. "Do you feel better?" she asked me, making me chuckle and kiss her neck. "Yes Jemelle, but do prepare yourself for tonight.", I gently squeeze her aft, "Because I'm not holding back." I whispered to her as she looked at me with an extreme blush on her face before playfully hitting my upper arm, making me laugh.

(Lemon Ends)

We finished our shower and got ready before we left our quarters. We joined my brother in the Autobot base, him being surprised to see us so early, given that he was the only one in the command center. "What has you up so early, brother." Optimus asked, making me sigh and look at Jem, who was checking the news on her phone. "Her father escaped prison, she was told that she should leave England permanently." I explained, but before he could say anything, the elevator opened and the human Agent walked out, immediately walking over to Jem.