Characters 🍁

Hero------- Sidtharth Shukla......❤️

He is belongs to a middle class family and the first one who started income a good amount in his family........

ACP ( assistant commissioner of police) of Delhi...... he joined in job before 1 month ago......he is new but soonly becomes famous officer for his aura attitude and ruthless side for Criminal...... Handsome hunk.....as all girls of Mumbai drool over him...,..

He is very much workholic person.....not interested in girls or Night stand at all.....but from last 2 weeks he is fallen in love with someone special........who is the first and last love of him.....

He is kind-hearted and little funny guy for his Family.....not aggressive for them but everybody scared from him in outside world....

Love his family more than anything......

Height-------- 6'2....

Age------ 30

Heroin---------- Sehnaaz Gill

Heroin---------- Sehnaaz Gill....(Sana)

She is beautiful like heaven.....
She is very stubborn but kind hearted...... younger daughter of Commisioner Santokh Gill.....

She belongs to a billionaire family...
Lost her mother in her childhood.....
Her father is very tensed about her future......as she is Bade baap ki bigdi huyi bacchi......

She is doing modeling going against her father........she is very aggressive towards the Boys because she was betrayed by her Ex-boyfriend Paras....

A Childish side is Still stays inside her heart but no one can understand her inside situation because in outside she is a bad girl......

She has a dream to marry a Hero who will fulfill her all dreams.......

Height------- 5'4

Age------ 22

********************

Santokh Gill --------- SP of Delhi police  station.........very nice person loves his two daughters more than anything.....but he is tensed about his younger daughter Shehnaaz's future.........

Simran---------  Elder Sister of Sana and Elder daughter of Commisioner Sahab.......she is a perfect daughter.... perfect sister and Perfect mother of her Baby girl.......Siya...who is 5 years old......
She gave divorce to her husband as he was doing illigal business shelling Drugs...........she lived in her father's house.........

***************

Rita Shukla ------- Kind-hearted women........she is very nice and Intelligent lady who controls the whole big Family with sooo much care and love........has two son Sidtharth and Jay......lost her Husband 5 years ago...after that she became the strong woman for her family....

Choti maa------- She is choti chachi of Sid......he called her choti maa so everyone called her choti maa....in family........very nice and loving woman...... Supports Rita maa very much....

Chacha------  He is very nice person.....he Handel their little family business of clothes and dresses.......and respect Rita maa as his elder Sister......

Bua-------- She became widow in young age......her in laws make her goes to her father house........ after that she stays with everyone in her father house with her Son Kushal.... She loves everybody but she loves Sidtharth more than everyone......

Dadi-------- Lovely and funny women in the family.........❤️

Dada ji------- Same to Same like dadi.....he is also lovely and Funny in the family........

Jay Shukla-------- Elder Son of the family.......he is funny....nice person..... doing a normal job in company......love his family Very much......he is 4 years elder than Sid...( 34 years old)

Mahi Shukla ------- Elder Daughter in law of the family.....she is kind-hearted women.....loves everybody very much.......has one 8 years old Baby girl.....Tara... ( 26 years old)

Kushal (Tandon) -------  He is in same age with Sid......he is not serious with his own life.... that's why he can't do any job till now Though his late Father had a godown of Clothes and dresses but it was closed after his father death and he also never tried to set up again it...........but very nice person and funny......( 30 years old)

Sefali (bagga)-------- Wife of Kushal......she is nice person and loves her family very much took the responsibility of job because her husband is nalla 😒..... they didn't take baby till now because Kushal have no income.....she hopes from him that he will takes responsibility in one day......( 24 years old)

Raghav Shukla ( Juyal😚)---------
Younger Son of Shukla Family and Son of Choti maa.... very funny guy.....he is read in College in 3rd year.....he is ladla of the family and Sid takes responsibility of his studies......( 20 years old)

Preeti Shukla-------- younger daughter of Shukla Family.....Close to Rita maa though she is daughter of Choti maa but Rita maa always takes care of her from the day she bron.....she is student of 12th.....Very nice and good girl.........( 18 years old)

Sakti ------ Secret Gf of Raghav....very Cute and Sweet girl.....( 18 years old)

Paras------ Ex bf of Sana.....he is a model and also a bad boy.......when Sana comes to know about his night stands....she broke up with him...... though Sana didn't know about being him a Bad boy.....

^^^^^^^^---------------^^^^^^^^^

I am telling a good news that yha koi bhi villein nhi hai.....but Paras ka band bajana h meko bss.....

*****-------*****

Warning ⚠️

1) Guys just take it as fiction.....if the characters are matched with anyone then sorry but it's not match with reality just a fiction....😊

2) The story will be very very very mature.... Full of mature content...so if you are not comfortable then skip and ignore it.....😊

3) i don't want any abuse or shit comments....

Peep into the story.......