Part 62

So guys......ye story 1st January khatam hogi.....so...... enjoy the Last some parts....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's start....

1 Year Later.....

Life has changed a lot.....

Shukla Family now becomes a famous one.....

In this 1 year Sid and Sana has invest a lot to Make their family stand....

Now there is no problem.....

The plan which Sana made 1 year ago and Sid supported her like the best husband and they both invest their money mind and time to make their family perfect and Fullfill with everything.....

Now there is no one who depends on other one....

Everyone is selt-earned person.....

Now they are a joint family....

Jay and Mahi who left to Delhi 1 year ago for Joy's job...is now settle in Mumbai with their family in their own house.....

Jay is the Manager of Shukla Boutique Enterprise....and Preeti is the leader designer of their company.....

Kushal is the Manager of Shukla fashion enterprise which is now sifted in Mumbai.....

They have also a Shopping mall.... who's Manager is Raghav...

Mahi and Sefali also help in business....by calculating their profits and loss....

Sid is the Owner of Shukla Boutique Enterprise and the shopping mall Zoro's Collection.....as Sana requested and Forced him to be owner....

But Sid didn't let Sana give the Company Shukla Fashion enterprise to Him.....Sana is still the owner of her company......

Our Shehnaaz....Pyari Sana is now the biggest famous Model....

She is the Model of Shukla Fashion enterprise....Shukla Boutique Enterprise and Zoro's Collection.....

That's why they earn more profit in their business....

This Year Sana and the family realised one thing....that Sid has also a best mind in Business also....

He is also a perfect business man....

The family and mostly Sid always support Sana in her career and that's why today she is the best model in Mumbai....

She has met so many Bollywood stars who have liked her works....and also offered her to do some serials...

But she wants to stand perfectly in her Modeling career then she will see others....

Her name is selected in the competition of Miss India....

That day everyone were so much happy....and Sid was on cloud nine....

It's her first dream to gain the chance in Miss India....

And she gained...and she always gives it's credit first to her husband...and then her family who always support her and Handle her 1 and Half year old baby son Zoro.....

That Day Sid gave a big party to his whole family including Santokh ji and Simran.....

Some of the relatives felt jealous as Sana is now almost a member of Film City in Mumbai.....

But Who cares....

Firstly Sana also feels discomfort and insecure as she had to wear so much modern dresses.... though she uses to avoid Deep cut neck dress....but still she had to wear for sometime....