Part 27

Today Sid is alone at home.....he has prepared his own lunch by his own self.....

He is doing something in his laptop sitting on sofa in their small but beautiful leaving area....

The door bell ranged.....

Sid frown...

Sid----------- Kushal h kya...maine toh jyada khana bhi nhi banaya h....wo abhi aane wala tha bhi toh nhi na....( Murmuring)

Sid opens the door...andddddd...

There was Santokh ji.... looking guilty but smiles to Sid...

Sid also smiles..

Sid----------- Sir aap...andar aayee Naa....( Smiles and respect)

SG------ Kya Sidharthhh....beta papa bulaya Karo...abhi sasur hu mai tumhara....

Sid looks at him with sad smiles but his eyes falls on that small figure who is peeping behind SG rubbing her hands together...

Though Sid should be angry on her but seeing her almost 3 days he is feeling better and peaceful inside his heart....

She is looking like little scary white rat in her light pink saree....

SG enters and She also enters behind him looking down taking small feets... looking cute and scary....

Sneakily looking at Sid who is looking glancing her time to time....

Sid----------- Baithe papa ji...( Smiles )

SG sits and Sana also sits beside her papa.... playing with her pallu...

SG------ Mai pehli baar toh nhi aya hu ..par jitne bar bhi iss ghar me aya hu iska interior design mujhe Inspired kar deta h.......

Sid smiles ....but glaces at Sana who is looking tensed...

Sid----------- Ummm....aap baithiye mai kuch leke aata hu...

SG------ Arey dopeher me kya laoge tum....

Sid----------- Aap baithiye Naa please...( Smile)

Sid makes Tea for SG and makes Coffee for Sana with her special 3 spoons sugar....and Her favourite Salty cookies......

SG------ Sidharth ko khana banana bhi aata h. ?

Sana nodded with a Smile....

Sana------- Sunday ko lunch wahi banate h kyu ki iss din almost ghar me koi nhi rehte h ...( Guilty tone )

Sid comes with a tray...

He forwards Tea to SG with sugar free biscuits and he has sugar and keeps The Coffee and Sana's favourite salty cookies....on the front table near her....

Sana looks at the coffee and the cookies and her eyes filled with tears....he is still takes care about her favourite things...

SG------ Sidharth.... Shehnaaz yha wapas aana chahti thi....mujhe tumhare Mummy aur dadi ji dada ji ke samne usko chod ke jana chaiye tha kyu ki wahi Ghar ke bade h par Shehnaaz Aaj hi aur abhi hi Ane ka zid kiya.... isiliye mujhe usko aise hi Lana padha yha ...

Sana's heart is thumping in fear thinking that He will not except her....

In tension she takes her coffee and takes one ship forgetting that it is tooo hot to drink...

Sana hiss while her tongue burns which makes Sid restless....he rans towards the fridge and takes a cold water bottle and gives it to Sana .. bending down to her level....

Sana looks at the bottle and then him with teary eyes.... their eyes met making Sid breaks the eye lock keeping the bottle on table.....

SG smiles seeing Sid's care for his daughter.....