Part 10

Sid and Sana is coming down from stairs.....

Bua----- Arey waah hamari  bachi aaj bohot khubsurat lag rhi h hain na bhabhi ?

Rita maa------- Koi shak hi nhi h...

Choti maa------- Sana bacha h hi itni pyari....

Sana smiles Shyly while Sid looks at her and smile....

Sid----------- Woo maa hum Aaj dinner krke ayenge toh late ho jayega thora...

Dadi----- Arey jaa jaa khotey ghumo firo maze karo yhi umar h ab kya apne dada ji ke Umar ke karoge ye sb...

Dada--------- Haan kya mere umar ka kya matlab tum konsi chokri ban kar baithi ho....( Frown)

Sid----------- Offooh dada ji dadi ji plss abhi nhi...( Irritate)

Sana giggles stealing Sid's heart everytime by her smiles laugh and giggles....

Sana goes to dada and dadi and touches their feets saying jaa rhi hu...

Rita maa------- Beta jaa rahi hu nhi bolte h bolo Aa rhi hu....kyu ki tum Ghar ki Laxmi ho na...tum kaha jaogi Ghar chor kar...( Caressing her hairs)

Sana------- Thik h maa....Mai aa rahi hu...( Smiles Sweetly)

Sid also smiles and then they left...

**********************
The drive was silent and they reach to a big Mall....

Sid----------- Sana...ye lo mera card...tumhe jo kharidna h kharido tab tak mai Car park karke aur Ek call krke aata hu....( Giving her his Devid Card)

Sana nodded and left....

Sana buys Hot pants.....demin..jeanse...so many T-shirts....One pieces and ect....

She buys only Western dresses....

Then Footwears....and some make up things....

And the bill of her shopping was 20,000 rs/-

Sana stands in the line of bill paying....

While her eyes falls on Paras who is walking with an another girl whose lips are big ( you know who is she..🌚)
Taking his hand around her baire waste....

Sana makes Disgusting face and her mood damage by seeing this two Irritating and fake people....

Sana is thinking her past with Paras which she Damaged and didn't payed proper attention on her career which makes her life half damage...

Now she is thinking how are life damaged by Paras and she is worried thinking that nobody is here to makes her life perfect and beautiful again....

While She feels someone patted on her shoulder....

She turns and finds her handsome husband is standing there with a smiling Face....

Sid----------- Ice cream khaoge ? ( Smiles)

Sana nodded like a excited kid....

Sid----------- Thik h tum jake stall pe ice cream Khao mai yha line deke bill pay krke aa rha hu....

Sana smiles brightly and giving his her so many bags and Card she was about to leave while Sid stops her...

Sid----------- Sana...ruko Paise lekar jao...( Taking note from his wallet)

Sana------- 500 kya hoga ice cream ka itna nhi hota h...

Sid----------- Kuch aur man kare toh kha lena...

Sana smiles and left feeling so special for the First time in her life....

Here Sid's number comes....