Part 18

Next morning Sid wakes up and feels something on his chest....

He opens his eyes slowly and finds Sana is sleeping peacefully hugging him....

He smiles but sudden fear rans inside his heart.......he thinks when Sana wakes up she will ask him who had changed her clothes and when he will tell her the truth she will not trust hik and hurt him again....

He can bear everything but not the harsh words from Sana's mouth against him......

He thinks a little and then slowly makes Sana sleep on her back and left to fresh......

He thinks to avoid Sana atleast today.... because today is his cousin's brother wedding day.....

******************

Rita maa------- Arey Sidharth Sana beta kaha h......

Sid----------- Maa wo kal aane me der ho gya tha club se toh wo thak gyi thi isiliye maine socha Aaj rest krne du.... raat me sadi h waise bhi ....

Rita maa------- hmmm Thik kiya....

Dadi---------- Areyyyy puttarrr aa gyiii....

Sid looks at dadi and finds Sana is Hugging her smiling....

Sana meets with Sid's eyes and smiles a little but he looks away makes  Sana confused.....

*************************

The whole day Sana tries to talk to Sid but he managed to involve himself in works and avoid her.....

It's the wedding time......there is no barat as the bride and groom are doing the wedding rituals in same hotel.....

Sana wears a Red saree..... heavy jewelleries......red bindi....dark red lipstick......with a big bun....

Mahi makes her wear gazra around her bun makes her looking like newly wedded bride.....

Sid wears Blue pajama shuit looking most handsome man in the universe....

Sid's eyes are stuck at Sana who is looking most beautiful woman in the world.....

The marriage just started.... everyone is smiling....and happy.....where Sidnaaz is lost into each other.....

Sana thinks something and walking at Sid smiling....

Sana------- Apne kaha nhi ki mai kaisi lg rhi hu ...( Smiles)

Sid Smiles a Little and just says beautiful....then left saying he has some work....

This hurts Sana....she walks at their room with crying face...which is noticed by Sid....

Thinking nothing he also started following her.......

************************

Sana enters into the room and was about to close the door but Sid enters in a swift....and locks the door.....

Sana------- Ab kya hua ab koi kaam nhi h ? ( Crying silently)

Sid----------- Sana...are you crying...? (Holding her face )

Sana------- Nhi apko kya jao aap......( Jerks his hands )

Sid----------- Nhi....Suno Sana...kya hua h mere se koi galti ho gya ?

Sana pushed him harshly and yells...

Sana------- Subha se dekh rhi hu kaise ignore kar rhe ho.....,( Yells and crying)

She is not that type girls who can bear anyone's ignore.....she is from those girls who needs attention for all time....

Sid----------- Sana meri baat suno....( Holds her hands )