Part 17

Sid enters into the hotel along with Sana who is blabbering nothing but Everything into her husband's strong arms hanging her Hands around his neck....

being late night there was no one in hall room of the hotel makes Sid  sighs in Relax....

They enters into their room...

Sid makes Sana Sits on the bed who is smiling like a mad looking at him and Suddenly kisses his right cheek makes Him shocks again.....

Sana------- Tum sirf handsome hi nhi bohot cute bhi ho pata h tumhe....( Giggls)

Sid smiles pressing his lips and locks the door....

Sid----------- Sana...Change kr lo....

Sana------- Kya change karu....( Pout)

Sid-----------  Your dress...

Sana------- Kyu ye saree achi nhi h kya ( pout)

Sid----------- Ni ni bohot achi h but Abhi sone ke time change nhi krogi toh saree kharab ho jayegi nah...( Trying to make her understand)

Sana------- Ummm....tum kr do na...( Smiles)

Sana Unpinned her Pallu makes it falls from her shoulder gives the sight of her beautiful perfect shaped Breast area With blouse and flat Milky white Tummy with that deep little belly button.....

Sid licks his lips fists his plams tightly to control his hormones....

Sana------- Khare kyu ho wha...aao na...( Pout )

Sid----------- Sana...tum..khud..( cutted by Sana )

Sana------- Maine kaha nah tum karoge...( Yells with anger)

Sid takes a high breath and goes to their bag.....he takes her black gown type smooth night and comes near her....who is smiling sexyly seduce him unknowingly....

Sid---------- Ummm....close your eyes...

Sana------- Kyuuu... (pout)

Sid----------- Okay i am closing my eyes okay....

Sana------- Ooh tumhe game khelna h thik h kro kro....( Giggls)

Sid smiles awkwardly and tie on of her Dupatta around his eyes...

And stands infront of her makes her stand for him also.....

🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥🔞🔥

Sid holds her pallu and pulls it lightly makes the folds of her saree opens slowly.....

He holds the tugged part of her saree which is inside her petticoat on her tummy....

In this way his plam Caresses her smooth waist and fingers touches her Belly button which gives both of them a current inside this spin....

Sana moans smoothly which makes Sid hard like hell....

He pulls the folds of that tugged part of saree which makes the saree Falls on the floor....

Sana being naughty girl now kicks the saree which falls on somes corner of the room....and she Giggls....

Sid chuckles and His hand started shivering when He keeps his plams on the hook on her blouse on her back.....

In this process his cold plam is touching her warm smooth back which makes Sana bites her lips closing her eyes feeling forbidden feelings.....

Sid removes the blouse and her Black lacy b*r comes to the sight....but our bechara Shukla ji dekh nhi paa rhe h...😂..

He is now totally hard imagine her in this situation.....