Part 9

At the evening there were some workers in Sid and Sana's room for AC Work...

Rita maa------- Sidharth ne sahi Kiya AC lagwa kar Bahu ko bohot taklif ho rha tha....

Sana smiles.....

Dadi ji--------- Haan khoteya kuch acha kaam kiya apne biwi ke liye...

Sana looks at her feelings unknown peace hearing Sid's praise.....

The AC works done and Everyone enters into the room....

Sana makes them understand how to open AC and how to Off ..

They were excited for this...And Sana was happy.....

Sana was feeling Sleepy but can't say anybody that she wants to sleep alone Which was realised by Rita maa....

Rita maa------- Acha chalo hum sb nikalte h...Sana ko abhi rest krne do....

Everyone nodded and left...

Sana takes breath in relief and slept in no second feels the AC after so many days....

************************
At night....in dinning table....

Rita maa------- Sana beta....tum kha hi nhi rhe ho....aise khana khaoge toh kamjor padh jaoge beta ek aur Paratha lo....

Sana------- Nhi maa..bss 1 hi bohot h mujhe juice chaiye...

Sefali-------- Haan haan mai bana rahi hu Sana 1 minute wait kr....( From kitchen)

Sana------- Okay....

Sana sometimes feels like she is queen of this house....not only her husband but also the whole family behaves with her like she is so precious to them....

Day by day a emotional attachment is increasing inside her heart for this family but not her husband....she never thought about her husband as she only knows that Sidharth insulted her infront of so many people though it was not insult but being a Ego person she feels hurt that day...

She only knows the responsibility as she never ever thinks to disobey Rita maa because after her own mother she feels the same motherly warmth From Rita maa....

Sana finished her dinner and Juice then left from there though somebody where eating still....but thinking she is childish and she is feeling sleepy they doesn't thinks about it...

***********************
At night 12:00 am. Sid comes and the same thing happens....Sana was scrolling her phone sitting at the dinning table....

Sid enters and she saw him....he gives her a smile she also smile slightly....and goes to the room directly...

After fresh up he comes and sits at dinning table while she served him and he eat...

He doesn't ask her if she eat or not as he knows the answer....

After serving him she left to sleep and he finished his dinner all alone and then goes to the room he also slept....

***************************
Thus days spends and it becomes 2 months....

Sana is same and Sid is fulfilling her every wish like a perfect husband....

Sid some times feels so alone and upset as Sana is his wife offically but not physically and mentally....

But he is all okay thinking that may be she will love him one day....

Sana is in love with Sid's family  alot because they loves her without any conditions.....

Sana is staying there like a queen always sleeping or scrolling phone...or talking with everyone....

She loves to play with Tara...who also loves her Sana Chachi....