Part 4

Sid enters into his room looking all exhausted......but his tiredness flew away seeing his wife's angelic face.....
She is sleeping peacefully..... looking hell Gorgious......her vein his fall down from her chest making her tight blouse showing into his intense gaze....

Sid slowly goes near her.....she is now in deep sleep....he has a different feeling as he see his dreamgirl is sleeping on his bed in his room....

Sid lay beside her holding his head by his one hand and other hand gently Caressing her cheeks..... making her snuggle into him....

He smiles and then gently kiss her cheek and feels her softness..... making him more desireful ....

He started gives her wet kisses on her cheeks to her neck making her wakes up.....he looks into her eyes lifting his head from her neck....

Their eyes locked with each other making them lost their scene......his eyes showing love and her eyes showing a unknown feeling which says him to continue his work which he was doing.....

He goes near her lips which is parted because her breath become uneven seeing his handsome face so close and his sinfully hot desireful eyes.....

He captures her soft juicey lips making her closes her eyes in pleasure.....she is loving this new feeling as she never ever went so close to anybody though Paras was her bf...but she believes that after marriage this closeness will be special for both of them.....but this feelings is extremely special and beautiful with Sidtharth for her...

She also started reciprocate the kiss losing her scene.........Sid smiles in kiss feeling her soft lips and her reciprocateing......Sid slides his hand inside her back and pulled the Dori of her blouse......make her blouse loose...

He can't wait to unwrapped her blouse......he wants to eat her every corner of her mouth but she doesn't open her mouth....

So Sid slides his hand into her blouse their was no b*a because the blouse was padded....he feels her soft blossom of right side.......she moans while kiss but doesn't open her mouth.....

Sid close his eyes in pleasure feeling her soft mountain.....and grope it and squeeze little harsh making her open her mouth in pleasure.....

He started tasting her every corner of her mouth.....they both starts enjoying.......

After 15 mins of kiss they breaks the kiss lacing of breath.....Sid started kissing her whole face while she is taking breath heavily closing her eyes....

Sid's hand was still on her b**bs....he pinch her b*ds.... making her scream a little and the reality hit her hardly making her hell angry......

Sid opens her eyes with a jerk and notice Sid is busy to kiss her neck....

She harshly push him making him frown...and he removed his hand from her blossoms...

Sid----------- kya h...

Sana spitting anger through her eyes while clutching her blouse tightly......

Sana------- himmat kaise hua tumhara mujhe chune ka haan.....( Yelled)

Sid----------- tum biwi hona meri.....aur mai Chu nhi rha tha mai toh pyar kr rha tha....come on lay again like before make me love you....( Sweet tone )

Sana------- khabardar jo mujhe chune ki kosis kiye agli bar mai bohot bura kuch kr dungi....

Saying she stands up and walks towards the washroom holding her blouse tightly..... making Sid little hurt and confused......

***************

After sometime She comes back wearing a red saree....she knows how to wear saree....as in her college she used to wear saree herself in parties...