Part 28

If this story is also similar with any Story then I am ready to delete this story also ....🙃🙃
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana------- m...mai...mai.... Pregnant hu....( Sobbing)

Rita maa------- Kyah....sachii...meri bachiiii....( Happy tears)

Rita maa hugs Sana and starts Caresses her hairs....

Bua-------- Areyyy....hayeeee bohot achi khabar sunayiiii..... lekin badi jldi sunayi hann....( Smiles teasingly)

Dadi--------- Khoti....tu khote ke sath reh reh kar badi Tej nikli.....( Looking at her teasingly )

Stoping her crying she blushs hard and hides her face into Rita maa's lap...

Sana------- Maaaaa....( Whinning )

Rita maa smiles and Caresses her hairs while dadi and Bua laughed out....

***********************

Everyone returns to house in evening and becomes soooo much happy to see Sana.....

The news of her pregnancy spread like a flowers to the family..

Everyone gives her blessings and sooo much happy......

Today Mahi and Sefali decides to cook her favourite foods for spreading this happiness....

But in this happy moments one Soul is lost in Only one point...she is Shehnaaz....

She is waiting for Sid like a hell....every second like an Hour for her .........

*******************

It's late night....

Sid comes back to home finds Sana is sleeping keeping her head on the dinning table.....

Sid smiles a little but immediately makes poker face and goes to get fresh....

After freshen up he comes and started to opening the cover of the bowls of curries and Roti...

Hearing the utensils sound Sana's sleep breaks...

She opens her eyes slowly and finds Sid is serving for himself....

Sana---------- Areyy Aap kab aaye mujhe utha dete na....( Stands up )

Sid---------- Tumhe ye sb krne ki koi jarurat nhi h mai khud kr lunga....( Cold voice )

Sana---------- Kyu..mai...( Cuted by Sid )

Sid---------- please go and sleep.....

Sana---------- Sidharth Mai wait krungi apke khana khane tk....

Sid---------- please don't do this as a duty I hate this please go and sleep......

Sana---------- Sidharth Mai sachi me...

Sid---------- Please Shehnaaz....( Little loud)

Sana's eyes become moist and she left to sleep....

********************

In morning Sana's sleep breaks early...due to alarm....

She finds Sid is sleeping on couch makes her feels ignore......her eyes are filled with tears..

She does her morning business and takes a white shirt and cream colour pant for Sid and iron it ...

Then police his boots....

Then goes to kitchen to bring tea for him.....

Mahi--------- Arey...Sana itni jldi kyu uth gyi rest krna chaiye tha na......