Part 40 ( LM)

Sid enters inside the room with a scary face and finds his wife sobbing inside the blanket which is wrapping all around her whole body....

Sid takes a deep breath while chuckle finds her cute....

He walks at her and lies beside him....

She feels him lying beside her so she slides a little from him distancing herself.....

Sid makes an angry pout with a frowning face looking cute....

The ruthless ACP officer is looking cute just for his wife...❤️

Sid slides himself near her....and hugs her from behind over her blanket....

He pulls her towards him making her sobbing more....

Pulling her near his chest he keeps his head on her palm handing his head...by left hand......

By right hand he is hugging her....but she doesn't stop to sob...

He pulls the Blanket from her face and his heart aches finds her wet cheeks and tears filled eyes with red nose.....

Sid----------- Areyyy ro kyu rhi ho baba...( Wiping her tears)

Sana jerks his hand....and again pulls the Blanket on her face....

Sid grabs her cheeks by one hand over the blanket and stirs her face....

Sana whins in sobbing....

Sid again pulls the blanket down and kisses her cheeks....

Sana------- Mat karo....( Push his face)

But our chant Sid is more powerful to digs his lips inside her soft wet cheeks....

Sana feels irritating and she screams  annoyingly.......which makes Sid chuckles......

Sid----------- Sorry....( Kissing her neck)

Sana------- Nhi jao apne Akansha ke paas....

Sid----------- Nhi...mujhe toh Sana mil gyi Akansha kya chij h fir....( Kissing her shoulder)

Sana------- Shut up ...tang mat krooooo....( Yells in annoying as he is still kissing her right cheek )

Sid hugs her tightly around her chest and tickles his fingers behind her left ear....makes her Giggles and whins....

He knows she feels tickles when ever he touches her behind her ears and neck.....

Sana Giggls and Wiggles to come out from his hold but he is too strong she can't remove his hand.....

So she feels more irritating.....and Sid is smiling brightly seeing her ...

Sana------- Sidharthhhhhhh....( Irritate)

Sid stops tickling her and Sana makes a big angry pout....

He pecks on her pout makes her eyes become soft....she looks at him....

Sid smiles and again pecks her soft lips Murmuring sorry....

Sana doesn't reply so he kisses her forehead cheeks nose...chin...ears shoulder neck and the last throat....and everytime he is Murmuring sorry.....

Sana feels horny....due to her pregnancy hormones....but also enjoy his pacifying session.....

Sid looks at her and she immediately turns her face to other Side showing him fake anger....

Sid smiles and bites her cheeks which makes Sana moans his name.....

Sid digs his face inside her soft Neck kissing sucking and licking her skin....