Part 54

It's night....

Sid----------- Sana... medicine lo...( Forwarding the medicine and one glass of water ...)

Sana------- Sidharthhhh....( Teary eyes )

Sid sits on the bed Beside her with a worried filled face.....

Sid----------- Kya hua bacha....ro kyu rahe ho...hmm....( Lovingly)

Sana sits on the bed slowly....

Sana------- Sidharthhhh....I hate my periods time....aur maa bol rahe h ki abhi bhi ye 21 days Tak rehta h aur kisi kisi ka 1 month hayee rabba...abhi toh meko bs 2 hi din huye h......( Frown)

Sid----------- hmmm toh isiliye royi royi ankhe hmm...( Raising his eyebrows)

Sana smiles at him as he is looking handsome while talking with her like this......

Sid----------- okay pehle ye medicine le lo uske baad sochte h ki kya kiya jaye hmm....

Sana nods....and gulps her medicine......and looks at him with some hope that he can do something....

Sid----------- Hmm toh problem bohot bada nhi h ...( Taking the glass from her )

Sana------- Kya bada nhi h ? Ye bohot bada problem h....( Frown )

Sid----------- But ye natural h baby ....( Correcting her hair )

Sana------- Hmm....wahi toh.... isme toh bhagwan bhi kuch nhi kar skte....( Pout )

Sid pecks her pout immediately making her smile brightly looking at him....

Sid----------- Dard h abhi bhi ? Your Stitches are still raw....baby lait jaa....

Sana smiles and lies down holding his palm....

Sid smiles crawling near her head and lying beside her he started caressing her hair to make her sleep....

Within a few seconds sleep took over her dew to the effect of medicine...

He smiles and kisses her forehead
while there was a knock......

Sid opens the door and smiles brightly seeing his baby boy is crying into Mahi's arms....

But suddenly he frowns....why is he crying ?

Sid----------- Kya hua isse....ye ro kyu Raha h ?

Mahi------- Areyyy baba usse bhi toh bhuk lagta h n Sidharth....aur ye iske bolne ka tarika h bs....( Smiles )

Sid nods and takes the baby from....

Mahi left saying him good night......

Sid replies her back and locks the door by one hand and other is holding their baby protectively......

Sid starts rocking his baby into his arms saying sweet things...but he is adamant to stop crying.....

Sid remembers that he is hungry....

Sid looks at Sana and finds her sleeping so deeply dew to the effect of medicine.....

He thinks not to disturb her....she needs sleep....she needs rest as she is in so much pain in her whole body....

Sid looks here and there and his eyes sparkle to the Baby food packet....

He smiles at his baby and kisses his red nose...

Sid----------- Khana mil gya baby... let's make food for you....( Lovingly)

And surprisingly the baby also stops crying looking at his Papa's face in curiosity and hope....