Part 63

It's an Evening.....

Today is the day where Sid goes to be promoted in that Programme......

Sid has already gone in earlier.....

Now the family is ready to go....

Everyone is coming out of the mansion......

Two cars are there in their house....

Sana------- Ooffooo....Zoro...mera Bal ( hair) kharab mat karo bachaaa.....( Holds Zoro's hand which is digging inside her loosely open hair )

Kush---------- Mujhe do bhabhi mai keta hu God me.......

Sana------- Lijiye....

Zoro------ Nnnnaaaaannnaa.....( Crying)

Sana------- Okay okay Rehne do....usko ab mere ye neckpiece me dil aa gya....( Giggls)

Everyone laughs ...

Sana is looking so gorgeous in A black sea green Saree.....light makeup....

Zoro is into her arms and her hair is loosely open on her right shoulder.....

Zoro is also looking so cute in a baby shuite....

*************************

They reach the venue.....

The bodyguards which are hired by Sid....start covering around and make their way to enter .....

They enter and find Adith ( police officer)....

Adith-------- Areyyy aa gaye aap sab...Mai aap logo ke liye hi wait kar raha hu.....chaliye aage VIP seats pe jagah h aap sabke....

They smile....

Adith Caresses Zoro's cheek and he smiles....and Adith laughs.....

************************

The random programmes start and Sana's eyes are only finding one and only her man.....Sidharth....her Sidharth......

Sid comes out from the VIP room correcting his Blazer's button....

Sana's eyes twinkling find him coming out.....

Sid also looks at the VIP zone and Finds his family....

Their eyes met and they smiled brightly looking at each other.....

Zoro Giggls and claps his palm looking at his papa.... sitting on his mumma's lap

Today he is so happy.....he likes so many colourful lights and people that's why he is very happy today.....

Sid nods his head and climbs up at the stage to seat behind Which is a VIP zone of the biggest offers....

***********************

The programme starts.....

And our new DCP officer is....Mr  Sidharth Asokh Shukla.....