Part 22

In hospital.....Sana and her trainer is in the cheak up room....

Doctor---------- Congratulations mrs.shukla....You are 2 months pregnant....( Smiles )

Sana doesn't know what to do what to say...how to react....she doesn't know of she is happy or worried after hearing this news.....

Sana pov,,,,,

Uss raat ke baad maine pill nhi liyi thi aur Sidharth bhi koi protection use nhi kiye the......mai ab kya karu....mera bachha.....ye Sidharth ko pehle batati hu...itna jaldi bacha kaise....mtlb...Haan mai chahti hu maa Banna lekin ye bohot jldi h....ooh isiliye mujhe kuch dino se aisa lag rha h ki Mera pet kaise suddenly swell hone laga h...mmm... mtlb mere andar...bacha....haan mai Sidharth ko bataungi.....pehle...

Pov end.......

********************

Out of the hospital....

Trainer-------- What is this Shehnaaz.....I mean congratulations you are going to be mother but.... timing galat h na...tumhe pata h n hamara ek Programme h after 3 months....tab tumhara baby bump aa jayega.....tum kaise walk kar paoge aise me.....

Sana looks at her...

Sana---------- Par ab kya karu ...

Trainer-------- Lagta h mujhe tumhare jagah kisi aur ko Lena padhega....

Sana---------- Nhi nhi madam plss...mai karna chahti hu...pehle mai Apne husband se baat kr lu please.......mujhe ye karna h....mai apko kal tak Bol dungi pls...

Trainer-------- thik h kal tk jo decision lena h lo....

Sana---------- Jiii....( Worried)

********************

On the other side....

Sidharth is sooo much happy that he can buy his dream house in Mumbai.....which was his father had bought whe Sid was in class 10

But after his sudden death They had to Sell the bunglow because at that time his chachu lost his job.....his dada ji was ill...his bua came to their family with her children and there were so many children in the house....

So they sell this house and came to Mumbai to live in this small house which was brought by his chacha ji with his some reserved money....

He is soo much happy that now he can buy their house.....which is big like Sana's Papa's house....

Sid is excited to see that happy face of Sana after seeing their house in Mumbai.......

He has the plan that After 1 week they will leave to Mumbai as he also transfer there and he talked with a modeling academy in Mumbai for Sana's career also....

Everything Is final and it's time to give this surprise to Sana.....

**********************

At evening........

Sid---------- Sana...mujhe tumse kuch kehna h.....( Excited)

Sana can see him excited after so many day.... don't know why he was lost in this last 3 months....

Sana---------- Haan bolo...

Sid---------- see....( Showing her his bunglow of Mumbai in his phone)

Sana---------- Woww....kiska Ghar h ?

Sid---------- Hamara !!...( Excited)

Sana---------- woowwww..... beautiful....( Normal tone )

Sid---------- Tum khus nhi ho ?  ( He was expected that she will jump in happiness)