Part 32

Song ke sath Story padhna aur har ek line ko parakhna feeling jyada ayega....🤨 Samjha me aya na...🤨🤨

( Song------- Samjhawan)

( Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena )
(x2)

Sana is running behind Kushal like mad making Mahi also run behind her warning her to stop or else she will be hurt by Falling.....

( Main tenu samjhawan ki....

Na tere bina lagda jee.....)

Kush---------- Sana Bhbahi Car pe baitho jaldi....

Sana sits on the behind seat while Mahi is on the passenger seat......

( Main tenu samjhawan ki....

Na tere bina lagda jee....)

Sana wipes her sweat from her forehead and keeps her head on the glass of the window.....

( Tu ki jaane pyaar mera....

Main karoon intezar tera...

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri....)

Tears starts falling from Sana's eyes and rolls down through her eyes.....

She doesn't care to Wipe her tears.....

( Main tenu samjhava ki....

Na tere bina lagda jee....

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera....

Main karoon intezar tera...

Tu dil tui yon jaan meri....)

Sana------- Kushal Bhai thora jaldi chalaiye na....( Crying tone )

Mahi------- Sana mat ro plss....kuch nhi hoga plss....tu sant reh....

Sana starts sobbing holding her dupatta tightly..... looking outside of the window......

(Main tenu samjhawa ki...

Na tere bina lagda jee ...)

Sana closes her eyes slightly and Sid's smiles face flashes on in front of her....

Sana is crying more remembers his face......and their yesterday conversation....

Sana is crying keeping her head on the glass window remembers Her Harsh behaviour with Sid without any reason....

How she always hurted him....how she always tortured him mentally....

How he was craving for her love and she never ever cared about his love neither she loved him back......

This bad memories makes her heart churned.....when she realises that He is in trouble....May be trouble between life and dead......

Her heart is aching badly and she is sobbing loudly and makes Mahi and Kushal tense about her.....