Part 3

Sana noticed the house very interestingly from outside......

( Sid's house....this is small but beautiful..... though his house is on the roadside but this is looking so beautiful one in this locality....)

Mahi------- Sana....chalo aage badho main door tk....maa ko aarti krni h na...

Sana nooded her head in yes with slight smile as she find Mahi very nice person and she gets positive vibes from her.....

They reach near the main door....while Rita maa comes with thala of Aarti.....her eyes glued seeing her Daughter in law.....who is not little beautiful more than an Angel of heaven........she smiles seeing her son and daughter in law.....and doing aarti while continuesly awww 🥰 of this jodi.....

She put tika on Sana's forhead and then Sid.... makes Sana smiles when she pat her cheeks Lovingly.......

Then Sefali keeps the pot full of rice and told her to kick that
But Sana being Sana....she finds this ritual very interesting.....she kicked the pot as much as she do....make that flew away and banged with the wall.... thank god it makes no one injure...

Everyone's eyes becomes widened seeing the scenario and try to find what just happen....

While Sid Kushal Jay Raghav and Preeti bite there inner cheeks to control the laughter.....

Sana bends her head down scaring from everyone's shocking gaze......but her fears flew away when Rita ma caresses her head lovingly with smile....make her looks towards her...

Rita maa------- Koi baat nhi....tumko pata nhi tha na baccha....dheere marna tha hmm....😊

Sana smiles to see her love towards her and nooded her head slightly.....she gets positive vibes from Rita maa also....

Sefali and Mahi makes her enters into the house holding her shoulder....while she looks around the whole house with so many interest as the interrior is very beautiful though the house is not so big.......

Preeti Patted her shoulder.....makes her come out from her looking session....

Preeti------- bhabhi hum apko room me andr jane de rhe h but Bhai jab tak Paisa nhi dete hum unko andar nhi jaane denge.....

Sana smiles and nooded in yes slightly.....

Mahi------- bachaa baat bhi kar liya kar...aise kya srf shir hilati hai...

Sefali------ dii wo thak gyi hogi na....chal rest kr tu Sana andar jaake hum Sid ko baad me bhejte hai pehle lutne de.....

Sana----------- hmm 😊

She just hummed with a smile and enters into the room and closed the door.....

Sana looks the whole room..... it's not so big as like her.....but it's Normally big for Norma people......
She smiles to see the interior design.....and colour combination of the room....
Suddenly her eyes falls on a photo frame of Sid and her smiles flew away as she realises that now he is her husband.....makes her hell angry.... though that incident was not as important as anything but for her it's hurt her Female Ego which make her angry even after 2 weeks.....

She pressed her lips in anger and left from there towards the washroom....and gets fresh up.....

Knock knock....

Sana------- kon...

Mahi and Sefali------- Sana door mat kholna Sidtharth ko andar mt aane Dena....

Sid----------- kya h yrr....mai andar kyu nhi jauu....mere room h yrrr......

Preeti------- no bhai give us our money.......

Becomes restless he gives them their Money and they left from there all giggling.......

Sid now knocks the door but notice it's already opened.....smiles a little he opens the door........and find her standing near the window.....she didn't change her dress also....

Sid locks the door making her turn towards him with a frown.....he smiles looking hell handsome in all messy making Sana drool over him but her ego come over her drooling session.....

Sid----------- change nhi kiye ?

Sana-------........

Sid----------- mere liye wait kr rhe the (with a naughty smile)

Sana----------- shut up ok....( Cold tone and turn towards the window)

Sid----------- waise ye mera hi kaam h....

Saying he hugged her from behind..... making her struggle to freed herself....

Sana----------- choro mujhe...

Sid----------- kabhi nhi....( Husky voice)

Sana jerks his hands....

Sid again pulled her and hugges her...

Sana----------- What are you doing....( Irritating tone)

Sid----------- tumhe nhi pata ajke raat kya krte h....

Sana shiver hearing this line in his husky voice......

Sana pushed him harshly....

Sana----------- mujhe chuna bhi mat samjhe.....

Sid becomes confused.....but thought she must be tired so he smiles at her making her rolls her eyes and he goes towards a bed on his side and slept took over on him for tiredness......

Sana stares him a little then left from there towards the washroom.....

She started crying silently...... thinking how her life becomes change.....she wants to marry a Hero who is famous for his works and makes her feels proud always.......but for her stubborness to show her attitude towards Paras she got married with that person who was making her feel shame infront of the people in the middle road.......

Sana Looks towards her full of Mehendi disign hands and finds his name....sudden anger rans through her veins and she started scratching on his name by her long nails to Remove his name from her plam but all goes to vain as it was a deep shed of mehendi....she started crying more.....

After her crying session she comes out from the washroom after 20 mins....and find him in his Police uniform......he gives her a smile making her rolls his eyes....
Sid goes near her....

Sid----------- mujhe emergency kaam aa gya Jana parega station me....tum apna khayal rakhna aur so Jana thik h....( Kissed her forehead)

She didn't show any interest in his words but while he kissed her forehead that make her Shiverd.....

He left from there hurriedly.....she feels little good when she come to know that he is very strict in his works.......

She went towards the bed and slept throwing all the flowers from bed being irritated.........

***************
It's morning 4 a.m.
While Rita maa doing puja and pouring the water into basil plant....while Sid comes from his work...

Rita maa------- Sid.....tu  raat ko bhi duty me gya tha na....tera kaal hi shadi hua h aur tu apni nayi dulhan ko akele chor ke chala gya.....wo bhi pehli raat ko...

Sid----------- maa emergency nhi rehta toh mai pakka nhi jata.....aur mai Sana ko bol ke hi gya tha Sacchi....( Kissed her forehead)

Sid left making Rita maa nooded her head in Disbelief....

______________________________________

Sid and Sana close ayenge kya ?

Love Tuhina (Tuhi) ❤️