Part 55

In Puja....

Dada ji and Dadi ji Keep The baby's name Zorawar...

And Sidharth Declares his son's name.... Zorawar Sidharth Shukla....

Sana smiles proudly.....while Everyone starts clapping on his announcement....

Everyone laughs out When the baby makes cute noises looking at his papa throwing his little hands in the air to insult his papa's arms....

**********************

It's been 1 and a half months....

Sana heals soon due to everyone's care and her husband's over caring and over protective nature....

Now she has learnt how to handle a baby...as she is a mother of a little baby boy now who is so cute chubby and Naughty also.......

She also learnt some cookies with the help of Mahi and Sefali....

Everyone in the family helps her a lot by Playing with her son who is naughty like hell in this just 1 and a half months old age....

Especially when she has a husband like Sidharth then why will She worry about the motherhood stage...

At night Sid never gives her a chance to handle their baby....

Late at night when the baby starts crying for milk sometimes he uses the baby food or else he directly makes the baby drink his mother's milk by opening the buttons of Sana's Nightie slowly....

Now Sid is a perfect Father also....his son loves him so much....

Everyone used to call the baby Zoro...

Sana is on Cloud nine to spend these days of her life......

Life is so beautiful....

Why not ?

When I have a husband like Sidharth....a cute baby like Zoro...and beautiful bonds with my Family...

My family means My husband My son my Maa my Dada ji my dadi ji...my two sisters like Bhabhi my two best friends like brother-in-law and Sister-in-law....my bua ji my chachi ji and my chachi ji...

Yessss Everyone is mine....my own... because they always treat me like their own daughter....

I am on cloud nine having this family....

I not only pray to god to Give me a husband like Sidharth in my next 7 births but also pray to god that please give me this family in my every birth....

I love my life so much.......

And now my naughty Zoro baby is crying for milk.....i have to go....Chalo bye now......

Saying she is off the recording of her camera and keeping it inside her cupboard she runs towards the cradle where her son was sleeping......

This is her new hobby....

She has been recording the video diary about her family members daily routines and new updates for the last month....

She wants to show these videos to her babies in the future....

Her love filled days...

They will love to watch this....

*********************

Sana------- Hayee hayeee chup ho jaa kyu ro Raha h baba....( Rocking her baby )

Rita maa enters the room with a glass of haldi mixed Milk......