Part 20 ( LM)

In the early morning Sana wakes up...

Finds herself Nacked inside his arms...

She remembered the last night and blushs but again feels horny....

She fan feels his morning hood is hitting her right thigh under the blanket......

His right hand is wrapping around her bare Belly..... another hand is beneath her head .....

Her bare b***St are rubbed by the heavy blanket which makes her feels soo much horny feeling herself rubbed on her bare b*ds by this blanket....

She looks at Sid's handsome face....he is sleeping digging his face inside her neck.....with messy silky thick hairs...makes Sana feels like eat his mouth who is looking damn cute....

She turns towards him slowly makes him opens his eyes....finds her looking at him with desire...

Sid looks into her eyes then her lips....

Sana takes herself into him snuggles into him more makes him hugs her tightly.....

Sana Caresses his cheek with her left plam and Sid snuggles into her mehendi ( sadi me lagayi h yr ) filled plam rubbing his nose inhale the sweet aroma of Mehendi....

Sana slowly takes her plam inside his hairs and starts massaging there...

Her bare br***ts are rubbing his hard chest and his morning hood is rubbing her thighs......makes her wet....

Sid snuggles into her neck kissing there makes her feels soo special and tight her grip on his hair....

Sid slowly trails the kiss on her b***s...and then both b*ds....

Sid comes out and looks at her face who is glowing in blush and pleasure....

Sid----------- Kal first time tha ? ( Smiles and huskily)

Sana smiles a little and nodded...

Sid----------- Mera bhi....( Whisper huskily)

Sana------- Jhut...( Whisper)

Sid----------- Sach...( Smiles)

Sana------- Hmm ??...( Smiles )

Sid----------- Hmm...( Kisses her forehead and snuggles into her b**St )

Sana------- Suno...( Caressing his hairs )

Sid----------- Hmm...( Closing his eyes )

Sana------- Mujhe Jana chaiye...( Blush )

Sid----------- Hmmm....( Rubbing his nose into her neck)

Sana------- Jau ?

Sid----------- Abhi kyu ?....( Kiss her cleavage)

Sana------- Tum abhi bhi...mtlb wo...umm...( Embarass)

Sid----------- kya...( Smirked)

Sana------- wo...tum abhi bhi...ye chahte ho...i mean I can feel...your.. hardness ( blush )

Sid chuckle.... seeing her red face...

Sid----------- Hmmm....Ye morning hood h.... automatically hota h.... but Haan chhata toh hu lekin tum abhi thik nhi ho....you are sore totally down there....( Huskily)

Sana smiles and looks down blushing hard...

Sid is in cloud nine..... it's like a dream for him which he never wants to break.....

Sana------- Mai fresh hone jau ?

Sid----------- Hmmm....Aaj saam ko sab Ghar bhi jayenge.... isiliye Aaj rest kroge tum....yha bhi aur ghar Jake bhi....