Part 15

Days passed like this....and it's becomes 6 months of Sidnaaz's marriage....

Sana is the same....she doesn't work in her in law....and nobody also never tell her to do....

She becomes a model now and enjoys her life fully....to stay outside of the home atleast for 8 hours....

Sid and Sana comes close not soo close just Sana started talking with him nicely and Sid toh pehle se hi tha Sana ke sath....

Sana is in love with this family and an strong emotional attachment has grown up between this family and Sana....

They pampers Sana like their own child and Sid pampers her like a baby....cares for her like a glass doll...

But From Sana's side She never tries to give efforts to their marriage relationship where Sid is swimming in the pool of love with Sana...like mad.....

***********************

Today is they are getting ready to go to a marriage ceremony of Dada Ji's sister's grandson.....

They are packing their luggage...

Sid is on cloud nine as Sana is packing the bag and also allows him to gives his clothes and pack with her clothes in same luggage....

Even Sana is packing his clothes by herself....

Sana------- Sidharth kapde pack ho gya h n apka abhi bhi kya dhund rhe ho aap ....

Sid----------- Dhund nhi rha hu nikal rha hu apne camera ko...

Sana------- Kyu wha camera man ka job apko Mila h kya ?

Sid----------- Nhi na baba....mujhe psnd h apne relatives ke kisi v function me photo shoot aur recording karna....

Sana Chuckles....and Sid lost into her smiling face....

**********************

They reached Lonavala....by the cars which were send by Dada Ji's Sister's Son for them....

They enters...

DS ( Dada Ji's Sister)

DS--------- Arey ye gudiya kon h Sundar si....( Caressing Sana hairs who is smiling)

Sid----------- Mere Sadi me aate toh pata chalta na Dadi bua....( Touching her feet)

Rita maa------- Ye mere Sidharth ke biwi h...Shehnaaz Bua ji....( Holding her shoulder)

Sana smiles and touches her feets copying Sid....she never ever did this in her whole life but she is trying to do seeing Sid ...

DS--------- Bohot sundar h....Waise teeno bahu hi bohot sundar mili h tujhe Haan Rita....

Rita maa------- Haan ji bua bohot ache h mere bahu nhi betiya...

Everyone smiles And Sana is smiling blissfully....

Everyone enters into the hotel while dadi bua stops Sid...and pulls him to bend down as our londa h so much tall...😅

DS--------- Sidharth puttar lagta h biwi se bohot pyar krta h tu...( Whisper)

Sid----------- Apko kaise pata ..( Whisper back)

DS--------- Tere sakal se hi lgta h... biwi ke pyar me pagal ban gya h tu deewana hoke padha h uske piche....( Patting his cheeks)

Sid smiles shyly and looks at Sana's retreating figure standing Little far from her....

( Song------ tujhse pehle tujhse jyada)