Part 42

It's the 8th month of Sana's pregnancy....

It's such an important stage....

Her tummy is looking so much full and her cheeks become more chubby.....her chest part looking so much full which is Sid's weakness....

She is looking soooo much cute chubby munchkin....and Sid loves to eat her which is not possible for a human being but he can't control himself from bites her chubby cheeks....

Sid----------- Sana muuh kholo....( Lovingly)

Sana nods in nod with pleading eyes...

Right now Sana is watching a movie on Sid's laptop...

And Sid is feeding her Alu ka Paratha which is made for only her demand...in breakfast....

But right now she is making faces to eat....

Sid----------- Tum hi toh Alu ka Paratha khana chahte the na baba...

Sana------- Abhi man nhi h...

Sid----------- Abhi kya khana h fir...

Sana------- Kuch nhi....aap bhi rakho ye plat aur ye movie dekho na mere sath....( Pout )

Sid----------- pehle khana kha lo baba medicine bhi Lena h tumhe aur mujhe duty bhi jana h...mai late ho jaunga ...

Sana makes a pout looking at him which makes him smile and peck her pout....

Sid----------- Jaldi jaldi...muuh kholo ab...

Sana Giggls opens her mouth taking the morsel....

Gulping the morsel she again makes a pout and He happily pecks her pout then she again takes the morsel happily eating....

Sid kisses her cheeks and feeds her... kisses her forehead and feeds her and kisses her nose....and feeds her...and pecks her lips and feeds her...

Like this he feeds her the full dish and makes her smiles brightly...

This is their routine for the last 1 month he is feeding her like this only...

She is behaving more than a 5 year old baby.....in her pregnancy mood swings....and he loves to pamper her like this....

He loves to handle this cute baby for a lifetime....

***************************

In the police station....

A Constable enters into Sid's cabin taking his permission....

Sid is reading some file wearing a white shirt and black pants looking handsome as always.....

Cons--------- Sir koi apse milne aaye hai....

Sid----------- Kon ?

Cons--------- Sir ek ladki hai...naam nhi bata rahi lekin apse milna chati h...

Sid----------- Mere se ? Kyu ?

Cons--------- Pata nhi bol rahi h bohot jaruri hai apse milna toh mujhe laga kisi badi problem me hogi ...aur ap toh sabse milte ho waise....toh bula du kya cabin me ?

Sid----------- Hmm....( Looking at his file )

After sometime there was a knock on the door of his cabin...

Sid----------- Come in....

A thin tall girl in the age of may be like his wife Shehnaaz's age....come into the cabin wearing jeans and top...

Her face is covered by a stole....

She opens the stole and Sid makes a confused face.....

Sid----------- Haan boliye....( Joining his eyebrows in Confusion)