The News

I think Everyone really likes this funny genre type story Right?? Okay then listen..This story has a small small angst chapters also...Not like my other stories... but have..By theway, I promise i will give 💯 percent fun through this story... 💃💃💃💃💃💃
so here we go again (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

The same Evening...

Boun stopped his car infront of his apartment after his office time.... Then he took his phone and laptop and tried to get down but suddenly he saw Genuine' s bike parking beside him ...So he looked at his face and looked at prem who slowly get down from the back seat....

Prem : So don't forget Tomarrow' s event Gine... First we should meet that one then deal the latter case...Okay??

Gine : So what about the Legal process??

Prem : I wanna seek some Advise  from my Dad..He will say the loop holes.....And wanna talk with some political parties Then we can proceed it....

Gone : Then okay..

Suddenly Gine saw Boun getting down out of the car ..

Gine : Hello Mister Boun!!

Gine waved at him with a smile...So Prem turned around at Boun then looked back to Gine again with a serious face....Boun looked at Gine and walks to him..

Gine: How are y---

Boun : If you wear your helmet while driving  ,it will be helpful for your parents...

Gine : Uh??

Boun gave him sharp look then looked at the helmet which is hanging on the handle then looked back to Gine again..

Gine : Oh This...this Jus--

Boun : Wear it....!

Gine shocked and Quickly wore the helmet then looked at Prem..Then saw Prem being in a reddened face...So Gine Understood better he leave this place from his Angery friend and his husband..

Gine : Okay then..Bye...See you Tommorow..

Prem nodded as yes with a serious face... So Gine gave him an awkward smile and looked at Boun then slowly leave the area as soon as possible....

Boun : Irresponsible fellows will get Irresponsible friends....

Prem Immediatley looked at Boun with an angery face then quickly walks to in..Boun chuckled with an evil smirk then walks behind him too... Suddenly Boun saw Prem waiting Infront of the lift...

Boun : Not only irresponsible, A Big lazy also!!

Prem sighs with an annoying face and looked at Boun and saw Boun taking the stairs...

Prem : IDIOT!!

At the same time the lift door opened and he get Inside then pressed the 8th floor..

Prem : (( Sighs)) " Not only irresponsible, A Big lazy also"..Ugh!!  Fu*** Man!!!

Prem shook his head with extreme iritatingly...When he reached the 8th floor he get down and saw Boun also walking to the place from the stairs... Suddenly a maintenance man saw the couples coming with using different way....

Maintenance Man : Why two ways??

Boun: Uh?? Um..we--

Prem : Actually we were checking who will  reach here first and who will took more time!!