The First Time

(( You guys don't stop voting Pls!
It's that hard to press that ⭐  than reading a whole chapter containing 4000 plus words uh? This is  too much okay!! A vote and leaving a  comment is kind of  support which you are giving to a writer to show you liked it or Not..Now I'm feeling like , you guys don't like my story at all when you guys stop voting... if you love my story  then leave a vote....If you love the writer then leave a comment too...If You wanna read more Stories ,then do a follow too.(( but don't unfollow later)) But No pressure,.atleast you are reading my Story..so  That's fine too..

so Now you can read 👇👇!  ))

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The same Night...

Genuine sitting on his bed with watching an adult only movie on his laptop.. Suddenly his phone rang from the table...

Genuine : Ughhh!!!!  The Exact time!!!

Genuine sighed with extreme annoyed face then quickly took the phone then looked at the number then shocked when he saw Prem's Number...

Genuine: Prem'?

Genuine quickly answered the call with a tensed face and as soon as the call connected he heard Prem's sobbing sound...So Genuine shocked and quickly got up from the bed..

Genuine : Prem?? Prem what's wrong?

G.. Gine... (( Crying sound))

Genuine : Ugh? What happened Prem?? Why are you crying??

It's... It's... I.... (( Sobbing sound))

Genuine : say Prem!!

Genuine asked the matter and Prem quickly told him everything what happened to Prem and Boun early... So Genuine sighed with a relieved mind then Quickly sat again on the bed...

Genuine : Is that it??

Mm.. And Now It's almost 10.50.. He isn't arrived at all.. Not picking my call too.. I'm really scared Gine..(( crying sound)

Genuine : Ohh Prem.. stop crying now.. Don't worry.. He will be fine... He must be busy...

Im really scared Gine.. can you go and check?

Genuine : Are You Mad? And besides, You don't know where did he gone.. then where should I go to check ugh?

(( Crying sound))

Genuine : God!!! Prem listen to me now..

Mm?

Genuine : Can I ask you something?

Mm ?

Genuine : Do you think it's Boun's fault or yours fault?

My fault!

Genuine : Nope!

Then? Boun's fault!?

Genuine : No!! Both you did mistakes.. You over reacted before finding the truth and Boun caused that by hiding the real truth..

But He--

Genuine : But Whatever it is, I'm not agree what Boun did on  you... It's a Bad  offence and you know that too . .It's not a good way in a marriage relationship...It's a martial Ra*e!!