The Things

The Next-day Morning....

Prem and Boun Sitting Inside their apartment hall , Boun making some grocery list and Prem reading the 3rd list what Boun made early with shocked face...

Prem : Tomato ketchup, White sauce, Capsicum, Rosemary flavoured Garlic paste, Ughh!! Boun we can order these all  in online.. Why we have to go There uh?This evening I have an appointment with a politician....

Boun stopped writing and looked at him with a sharp look then started to writing again...

Prem  : BOUN!!!!!!

Boun : WHAT??

Prem : I Said we can order these all.. They will bring those here right?
SO SAVE TIME!!

Boun : (( Sighs)) If we purchased it with ourselves, we will get the best one..Do you get me??

Prem : Oh come on!! Everybody' s doing these...

Boun : Is your Dad doing the same too??

Prem : Uh? Um well No.. but he is old... He can't accept these kind things that easily..
You're Not.. You are a New gen...

Boun : Yeah I'm a New gen but some of my view of thinking is old and Typical..

Prem : It's So pathetic!

Boun : Yeah Do you have any problem??

Prem sighed and looked at the grocery list with a pouty face...

Boun : Now go and Get Ready!

Prem sighed and slowly walked to his room.. but suddenly he stopped and turned around at Boun with a serious face..

Prem : You Know what ,Mister Boun!!
You are really a weirdo !!

Boun smirked and continue making list without even a glare... So Prem frustrationly walked to his room then closed the door... So Boun smiled secretly then closed the book after done his listing...

At Evening....

Prem sitting inside his cabin with recording his sound for a News cover, And Genuine recording it with his camera.....

Prem : Number of children in child labour has risen to 160 million worldwide..
according to a new report by the International Labour Organization  and UNICEF says that ,increase of 8.4 million children in the last four years  causing risk to the life of the ordinary and Poor  kids, due to the impacts of COVID-19.. So Where we going ?? Where is our world up to?? what we get with this?? We should move on...So Hope you are all understand about this and we are really hoping that the authorities will take  proper action against this... So  This is it.... This is Prem Space ,With cameraman Jerry,
Signing Off!!

Prem breathed out with a relieved mind the Quickly leaned on the chair with a smile.... So Genuine stopped recording then looked at him with a serious face..

Genuine : Cameraman Jerry!!?? Ugh I hate that Name! Look like an animated character..

Prem : Oh... So should I tell your real name ??

Genuine : No No No... But.., Um.. I need a another Good Name...

Prem : But Premspace and Jerry are our pen names... Peoples used with that names already...

Genuine : (( Sighs)) Fine...

Prem looked at his frustrated face then looked at his own watch to check the time then saw 5.30 PM..