At the Office

The Same Day,
____________________

Genuine stopped the car infront of Boun's company.. So Prem quickly get down from the car and closed the door.... So Genuine shocked and quickly get down then ran Behind him...

Genuine : PREM WAIT!!!!

Prem : Ugh?

Prem stopped and turned around at him with a confused face..

Prem : What?

Genuine : What are you going to do?

Prem : I Just wanna talk with him. that's all..

Genuine : Talk What ?

Prem : (( Sighs)) Why you want to know?
Okay I Just wanna confirm that If he will cheat me or Not!

Genuine : Whattt?? Oh My god!! Are you Mad? I was Just kidding..Boun won't do that?

Prem : I Know.. But when you told me that, I think there's possibility on that matter... So I Just wanna clear it right now.. That's all..

Genuine : God! Will you tell him that I pointed out this Matter?

Prem : Yeah!

Genuine : Great! Then do something..

Prem : What??

Genuine : Book me a coffin.. He's gonna coming after me...

Prem chuckled and shook his head then quickly walked to the entrance..

Genuine : God!! Boun gonna kill me!!

Then Genuine walked to his car then left the place with Praying for his life.... At the same time, Prem walked to Boun's cabin fastly and his mind is filled with the words of Genuine and Claire's face..So When he reached to his room door, he quickly opened it and got inside without knocking.. Suddenly he shocked when he saw Boun taking a presentation and some clients sitting around the long round table... So when Prem entered inside unexpectedly, Everyone shocked and looked at Prem with a sharp face..

Boun : Prem?

Boun shocked and confused when he saw Prem..so he quickly excused at Everyone then walked to prem with a doubtful face then stood infront of him...

Boun : what happened prem? Why you here Now?

Prem : Ugh? N.. Nothing.. I Just wanna see you now...

Boun : What? You came here to see me??

Prem immediately nod his head as yes in his innocent face.. so Boun smiled and chuckled softly...

Boun : Okay.. Um.. i have a meeting Now . You wait inside the VIP room.. Okay? I'll come..

Prem slightly smiled and quickly nod his head... Then he tried to walk to the door.. but before that One of Boun's client called them from behind..

Heyy wait!!

Boun and Prem shocked and looked at the side..Then Prem saw an old Man looking at him with a smile..

Then Prem saw an old Man looking at him with a smile