The Invitation

Special dedication 👉👉Sandy09041994

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"ughh! "Prem's Dad quickly looked down when he saw he saw it accidentally....So  Boun and Prem quickly moved back from Each other and the three of them felt extreme embarrassment...

Dad : Uh.. um... I.... Was.. waiting.. for you two there....And um...

Prem : Y... yeah we are coming Dad...

Prem quickly ran to outside with extreme embarrassingly... So his Dad Chuckled and looked at Boun then saw Boun  combing his hair with looking at the Mirror to avoid the awkwardness...

Dad : (( Chuckled))  If you kept combing like that then you will get bald !

Boun : ((  Shit ))

Boun quickly put down his comb on the table then looked at Prem's Dad then awkwardly smiled at him...

Dad : You guys Should lock the door if it's neccesary  and that will be good for an oldy brat like me you know...

Boun : Ughh! Are you teasing your son in law Mister Father in law!? HOW COULD YOU??!

Dad : Hahhaha!! I'm the the bestest thug father in law you ever got Mister Boun!

Boun : I don't want many father in laws.. One is enough and that will Be You only!

Dad : Hahahaha!!!

Boun Chuckled and shook his head with a wide smile...

Dad : So! ,Problem all solved?

Boun smiled and nod his head at him happily..

Dad : Good ! Now come on.. breakfast is ready..

Boun : Okay...one second..

Dad : Mm....

Prem's Dad quickly walked to the kitchen and Boun wore his tie and coat then looked at the Mirror...

Boun : Ughh!! Don't be a very gentle man Boun..Try to be cool sometimes!!

Boun smiled and quickly untied his tie and removed his coat then put it down on the bed then quickly took his phone and walked to the hall.... suddenly he heard some arguments from the kitchen.. so he confusingly walked to there and saw Prem and his Dad arguing about something..

Boun : What is it ??

Dad : Ugh? Uh look Boun.. Prem's hand still not healed yet and He is saying he wanna go today...

Boun immediately looked at Prem with a very serious face...

Prem : Boun I have an important News coverage today... I have to be There...

Boun : You don't understand what your Dad saying?

Prem : I know.. But this is very important..

Boun : Gine will manage it for today...I'll call him and say....So Don't go.. stay here..

Prem : But Boun I---

He couldn't complete his words when Boun looked at him with a sharp glare...

Boun : Don't act like deaf!

Prem : FINE!!  I'M STAYING!!

Boun : Good.. Now help me to serve the food to your Dad....