The Comfort Zone

At the same time, Boun sitting on his chair with looking at his Phone with a smile... but suddenly he looked at the room where Prem gone and saw the door still  closed even though the kids playing Around at outside...

Boun : (( What he doing there?? ))

Boun looked the side with extreme confused face... Suddenly one of the kid ran there with a toy gun...So Boun quickly held him and pulled him back...

Boun : Wait wait wait wait....

Kid : Whattttt ??????

Boun : Where's your uncle Prem?

Kid : I think He's still inside the room...Not  playing with us...

Boun : Really??

Kid : Mm...

Boun : Okay Go...

The Kid smiled and ran from there...so Boun looked at the room sometimes then slowly got up and walked to the door Then Twisted the knob and looked at inside...

Boun : Prem what are you do---

Before he completes, He shocked when he saw his baby boy lying on the floor with breathing heavily with struggling hardly...

Boun : PREM??

Boun shocked and ran to Prem then carried his upper body and helped him ly on his thigh...

Boun : Baby??  what happened??

Prem : In... Ha.. ler...

Boun : Ugh ??

Prem : In..haler..in.. my.. b.. bag..

Prem manged to say it with holding Boun's collar tightly with high suffocation... So Boun quickly lyed him on the floor again then ran to outside with Pushing everyone to sides.. So everyone shocked and walked to the room then Shocked even more when they saw the scene...

At the same time, Boun opened the car door then took Prem's tiny bag which he always used to keep, then opened it fastly... His entire body and hands are shivering and he can't see anything because of the tears on his eyes . But somehow he managed to take  then inhaler then ran back to the room and he saw everyone already gathered around prem and Prem's Dad Patting Prem's chest with crying hardly ..

So Boun quickly ran There, then kneeled down with the inhaler... So Prem's Dad quickly grabbed it and pumped the sufficient amount of medicine into Prem's mouth...so instantly Prem  swollowed it then slowly his breathing came back to Normal..but his eyes and face still showing his tiredness and the Difficulty... So Prem's Dad slowly started to crying infront of Prem and It made Prem shocked more...

Prem : D... Dad I'm f.. Fine... now.. I'm... Alright..It's okay....

Prem managed to say it Eventhough he can't talk at all... Every Relatives looked at them and looked at Prem with extreme sympathetic face and one of Prem's Aunt came forward...

Aunt : Prem  still taking treatment for his Asthama even after their Marriage?

Prem's Dad looked at her with teary eyes then slowly looked at Boun who looking at prem with extreme sad face...

Aunt : I think, Prem still can't stay in the  crowd like old times... Better avoid this kinda situations if he can't stable his condition...