New Character

The same Day....

Boun and Prem sitting in the restaurant and Gine staying in front of them while eating a huge amount of food which was Boun Bought him as a treat for solving their fight...

Prem : Argh! Gine tell Me !! What about our decision?

Gine : I didn't finish my food.. don't you see ?

Prem : Argh!!

Prem annoyingly looked at Boun.. so Boun controlled his laugh and looked back at Gine..

Boun : Do you want any dessert ?

Gine : After this !

Prem : WHAT!!!?? Haven't you eaten food for a month?

Gine : Not like this Luxurious food for a while !

Prem : Argh!!! First you say your suggestion and later you can eat anything because I'm already losing my fuc*ing patience!!!

Gine looked at him and looked at Boun who was staying in front of him with his calm, quiet, charming and smiling face..

Gine : How you manage this tribe !?

Boun Chuckled and looked away with his smirk..

Prem : WHAT!!? How dare you call Me like that You Stupid !?

Gine : Then why you call this stupid to give you the suggestions ?

Prem : Only you are stupid..not your brain !

Gine : My brain isn't staying with my body !?

Prem : No!! You are completely different like an alien!

Gine : How dare you--

Boun : WILL YOU STOP ARGUING INFRONT OF THE FOOD ?? Respect it!!

Prem and Gine stopped and looked at Boun who was looking at them with his sharp face..so Boun sighed and looked at Prem..

Boun : Stop fighting.. Let him eat peacefully!

Prem : Fine !!

Then Prem sat straight on the chair while looking away from them..So Gine smiled with his teasing face then slowly got up from the chair..

Gine : One second..

Boun : Done ?

Gine : Yeah!

Boun : Okay...

Then Slowly Gine walked to the washroom and Boun ordered the waiter to clean the table.. So after a few minutes, Gine walked back to the seat and sat in front of them with a smile..

Gine : Okay.. Now let's start our discussions..

Prem : What do you think about that Gine ?

Gine : As your best friend I respect your decision.. You both are great and a straight forward thinkers..

Prem and Boun smiled when Gine complimented them..

Gine : But as a society representative, I would love to say that-- Are you out of your mind ?? What's wrong with you guys ?

As soon as they heard it, Boun and Prem's smile immediately went away and looked at him with a sad face..

Prem : What--Why ?

Gine : First of all did you asked your parents about this ?

Boun : Not yet..first of all we decided to ask you to know is there any legal problem..