Coward

After sometimes, Boun and Prem walked to inside the Apartment with Gine and Prem sat on the sofa then looked at Boun and Gine who looking at him with a worried face...

Prem : What? I'm alright!

Gine : Who told you're not?? You are still perfect like a Dinasaur!!

Prem looked at him angerily and Gine smiled at him awkwardly...

Prem : Complete the whole editing before I come there .. If i saw any pending works, Then you will be dead meat soon!

Gine : Oh Come on!! Don't you believe me?

Prem : Believe you?? Uh! For today onwards, I'm never gonna believe you, You broke My Trust!

Gine : Eh!?!!!

Gine looked at him with a pouty face then looked at Boun who looking at him with a mocking smile..

Gine : He . He... Is just kidding!

Prem : I'M NOT!!

Gine widened his eyes again then quickly put down Prem's bag and phone on the table..

Gine : Bye then... you take rest!

Prem : Mm...

Gine looked at Boun and smiled then slowly walked to outside...but suddenly he stopped and looked back at Prem again.

Gine : I forgot to say something..

Prem : What?

Gine : Your Dad called me!

Prem : WHAT!!?? Th..Then He knew about this all??

Gine : Mm...I mean The vehicle Inspector called him and he told all of it to your Dad.....so He called me to confirm the News and I didn't denied any of it.. because If i lied, Your Dad will kill me..

Prem : WHAT!!!?? YOU!!!

Prem quickly quickly threw his bag at him.. but Gine screamed and ran from there...

Prem : IDIOT!!!!

Boun chuckled and controled his laugh.. Prem sighed and Quickly leaned on sofa with a sad face...So Boun smiled and slowly sat beside him then looked at his face..

Boun : What?

Prem : Dad must be so worried now Boun...What do??

Boun : It's okay.. I'll call him and say that You are okay and nothing to worry...Mm?

Prem smiled and slowly nod his head... So Boun looked at his forehead corner where the band-aid staying... So Boun Slowly tried to touch the place..

Prem : Ughh!!!

Boun : Hey!! I didn't even touched it yet!

Prem looked at him with a sad smile.. so Boun smiled then slowly touched the place slightly and saw Prem looking at him with a sad smile...

Boun : still Feeling pain?

Prem slightly smiled and nod his head at him....

Boun : Can i give you a small painkiller?

Prem : Doctor gave me Everything...

Boun : It's a Medicine that only I can give!

Prem blinked with a confused face.. so Boun smiled and slowly cupped his face then kissed on his forehead strongly.. So Prem shocked and looked at him with half opened Mouth.. So Boun smiled when he saw his face...