The Marks

It's been One week and two days gone.. Prem stayed inside their flat Without going anywhere and Boun was in duty to take care of him... They watched alot movies in Netflix, Spend the whole day and Night inside their flat except some days which Boun had to go to his company and resturant...but most of the time, They were together and the whole week made them even more closer and they both understood their love bonding strengthen day by day...So throughout the week, Their s*xual feelings increased higher and higher and the s*xual tensions between them gone in to an unbearable condition when they both sleeping together,cuddled each other and sharing kiss each time.... but they were waited for that  exact time to come....

So Oneday an Afternoon.., Prem was sitting on the sofa with watching TV and  eating popcorn with extreme pouty face... Because Boun promised him that he will watch a Movie with him... But some of an unexpected busy schedule came to Boun and he was busy for two day... and from the last day morning and till this afternoon Boun was with his laptop, dealing some online meeting, sending and receiving some mails , dealing video calls and ordinary calls, even don't have time to talk with Prem at all by the  Busyness..so Prem started to feeling annoying and loneliness...Even Boun didn't touched Prem yet Eventhough a week gone already and Doctor confirmed that there's no problem if they had s*x.. so The sadness and frustration was at it's peak already for prem... Suddenly Boun came there with a tired face then quickly put down his phone on the table then  lyed on the sofa with resting his head on Prem' s lap...

Boun : (( Sighs)) I'm dead!!

Prem looked down at Boun with a smile  then saw Boun looking at the TV where the movie playing with exhausted face....

Prem : Hungry?

Boun : mm.. But Now  I Just wanna ly my back here sometimes...

Prem smiled when Boun started to  clinching on to his belly even more...

Boun : Can you please ruffle my head? It's burning..

Prem : Mm...

Prem Slowly put down the popcorn bucket on the table then slowly started to ruffling his head..so Boun smiled when he felt it like heavenly and slowly closed his eyes like he Relaxed instantly with his lovely husband's single touch...

Prem : Now feeling better??

Boun : Mm..Keep going... It's good...

Boun smiled and looked up to his face who looking at him with a smile...

Prem : Mm?

Boun : I Missed you..

Prem : (( Chuckled)) With in one-day?

Boun : Yeah... Eventhough it's Just oneday, I feel a long gap...

Prem smiled and quickly closed Boun's eye lids softly...

Prem : Take some sleep...

Boun smiled and slowly layed there calmly... Prem  smiled when he saw Boun staying on his lap  like a baby boy and felt some kind of cuteness and felt an urge to kiss him...... So He smiled and slowly ruffled his front hair then slowly moved down his face and quickly gave a peck on Boun's forehead... So It made Boun open his eyes then looked up to prem then smiled...And before Prem could move back his head, Boun  quickly pulled down Prem's head down strongly with Prem's nape then Boun's whole mouth captured Prem's lips hungrily... At first, Boun was like a harsh on Prem's lips because of the thirst and urge...but slowly their speed came down then they moved their lips in a perfect sync with ruffling each other's back of hair softly..