To the place

Prem walked to the hall with hiding his smile from Boun who walking behind him... Then he saw his Dad talking with Boun's uncles with smiling and laughing hardly....so Prem smiled when he saw his Dad laughing like that  after a long time.. Suddenly Boun stood beside him when he saw Prem stayed there like a frozen.. so He Chuckled with a confused face...

Boun  : Why you smiling??

Prem : (( Smiled)) I'm seeing his Genuine laugh after a long time....

Boun : Is it??

Prem nod his head with a smile and Boun smiled when he saw Prem's smile..

Boun : one second. Let me take my car key...

Prem : Okay....

Boun quickly walked to his bedroom..do Prem smiled and walked to Dad then stood beside him then tapped on his shoulder...So Dad looked at the side then saw his son looking at him with a pout...

Prem : When you got New friends,You already forgot your bestfriend Mister Dad??

Dad : Oh My God!! You were here too?? Oh Actually I forgot you I'm sorry..

Prem : WHAT????!!  Dad!!!!!!

Dad : Hahhahahaha!!!!!

Dad quickly pulled him closer with his hand then looked at Boun's uncles who looking at them with a smile......

Dad : Hello Guys.. Let me introduce my Bestfriend Mister Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong...

Boun's Uncle : Hey Corruption!! Now it's Prem Noppanut Guntachai... He is belongs to Guntachai family, not Chawalitrujiwong Now..

Dad : Ohhh that's Right!!.. (( Smiles))

Prem smiled at them all then looked down at his Dad again...

Prem : Are you coming with me ??

Dad : No baby.. You go with them ... We are all very fine here...

Boun's uncle : Yes Yes... You Guys enjoy... We oldies get some peace here...

Prem :  Peace??

Prem looked at him with a smirk and understood the meaning of that sentence.....

Prem : Can i say this to your wife??

Boun's uncle : Oh My god!! You want me to die??

Prem : Hahhaha!! Great!!

Prem smiled and looked at Dad then quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek... So his Dad smiled and ruffled his hair..

Dad : be safe...

Prem : (( Smiles)) Okay...

Suddenly Boun walked there with the car key then looked at them who sitting with a wide smile..

Boun : Ohh !! Why Everyone's crying??

Everyone shocked and looked at Boun with a confused face..

Boun : Ugh Which means Smiling!!!
You guys doens't even know the Word Sarcasm???

Boun's Uncle : Oh ! I thought your eyes got Cataract! because We are all in a happy mood after seeing a beautiful view...

Boun : Beautiful view?? What did you all saw??

Boun's uncle : The Love of your husband to your father in law !