The Event

Spacial Dedication to 👉 kinkrit8812

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

The same Evening, Boun lying on the bed with a smile.. Suddenly Prem came out from the dressing room..

Prem : Boun!

Boun : Finished?

Prem : No !Which one?

Boun looked at him with a confused face then saw Prem looking at him with holding two shirts..So Boun smiled and sat on the bed...

Boun : Why You asking Me? You never asked me before!

Prem : It will depends on the occasion Boun..That place is Filled with hundreds of Criticisers...So If Someone Said any bad Joke about my dressing sence,Dad will blame me for surm.. But If "YOU"  are the one who selected from  one of these ,Then Dad won't say anything.. So which colour?

Boun : Ohhhh!! So You're saying that They will surely gonna criticize your dressing sense??

Prem : 1.999 percent , YES!!

Boun : Okay!

Boun walked to Prem then looked at the both dresses alternately then smiled widely...

Prem : What?

Boun : Both colours are good on you... Because you are that much pretty right!

Prem shocked and controled his happy smile when he heard that and acted as innocent...

Prem : Hurry!! Which one?

Boun : Wear Black...

Prem : Oh! Your sure?

Boun : Damn sure....

Prem : (( smiles))Thanks...

Prem tried to walk back to the dressing room but before that Boun pulled him back with his wrist then hugged him from behind..so Prem shocked by his behaviour...

Prem : Boun what are you--

Boun : Where are you going?

Prem : T... T... To change my dress ofcourse...

Boun Smirked and quickly kissed on his earlobe in a seducing way and it made Prem's felt like a millions of butterflies tickling on his abdomen.

Prem : B.. Boun--

Boun : Why you using that room ?? You can change infront of me right?

Prem shocked and quickly shook his head as No then tried to run to that room again... But Boun smiled and again pulled him closer..

Boun : Where you going!!?!

Prem : Boun Noo!!!

Boun : You already promised to me... Remember?? Are you planning to break your promise tonight??

Prem : N.. No!! It's...it's  tonight right?? Now leave me please... Dad's here..

Boun : So What?

Prem : I'll make sounds..

Boun : (( smiled))This room Is sound proof...

Prem : So??

Boun : (( Smiles)) So You can let out your sounds....

Prem : Wh.. what are you going to do now??