The Trust

The Next-day Morning...,

Boun opened his sleepy eyes with rubbing it lazily.. Then he remembered last night incidents...so He Quickly looked at the side then saw Prem still sleeping beside him with facing the other side of the wall and his Dad already gone from the room... So Boun Smiled with an evil smirk, Then slowly moved to prem and hugged his Jelly belly tightly with pulling him back to him even more closer... But Prem didn't knew anything, and continued sleeping with humming a little while in his sleep.. So Boun smiled again then slowly kissed on the side of Prem's neck with slipping his hand inside Prem's shirt and squeezed Prem's belly again..So it  made Prem feel a tickle and he moved his shoulder lazily then again started to sleeping..

Boun : (( Chuckled)) Morning lazy!!

Boun smiled widely then again did that on his neck, and  tickled on his navel even more...

Prem : Mm~~

This time of Boun's action made Prem woke up from his comfort sleep then he slowly opened his eyes... Suddenly he noticed that someone is staying right behind him and he can understand that it's his beloved husband because of the familiar perfume smell..So Prem shocked and tried to move with a panicked face...But before that Boun pulled him back closer with hugging him tightly...

Prem : Ughh!! Leave me Boun...

Boun : (( Smiles)) where you thinking you are going ugh?

Prem : Get off Me !!!

Boun : (( Smiles)) Sure!!

Boun smiled widely then quickly pulled him even more closer then started to kissing on his entire neck...So Prem shocked and slapped on Boun's hand which is squeezing his belly .

Prem : Get--Get off me !!! Let me go !!!

Boun : (( Smirk)) Cannot you cheater!

Prem : Ughh Boun Please !!

Prem Shocked even more by his behaviour then took his all strength and somehow he managed to get up from the bed then stood at the corner of the room with looking at Boun with extreme tensed and angery face... so Boun Chuckled and looked at him with a smirk...

Prem : What are you doing you pervert!!?

Boun : The Continuation What I'm trying to do at lastnight!!

Prem looked at him angerily then quickly tried to walk to the door ..

Boun : Heyy wait wait wait Wait!!

Boun Jumbed from the bed then quickly Put his both hands on the wall  with caging Prem inside his longs  arms and looked at Prem with a Smirk...

Boun : No More running Darling!!

Prem looked at him  with extreme angery face then sighed with a sad face....

Boun : Ughh!! What's with this behaviour Prem !!?

Prem : Why are you being like this Boun?? I said I need time and why you compelling me to do that with you?

Boun : I'm not compelling ! I'm your husband right??

Prem : SO? !!! it's not the licence to do anything on Me without my consent...
Did you Ever asked my permission ?

Boun : WHAT?!!!!Ughh!!

Boun quickly moved back with extreme frustrated face then quickly sat on the bed..

Boun : Seriously I should ask you that??

Prem : Ofcourse!!!! What do you think? You should ask me before you touching on my body...Consent is an important key on a good relationship Boun! Try to understand that first before doing something like this !!