Triggered

(( Guys lastday i published a THANKS note to the readers.. And If I missed to Mention Anyone,then I'm sorry okay... You're will be in Phi's mind.. so don't worry na.. Love you so much))

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

The Same evening...

Prem and Boun walked to inside the Party area then saw each and everyone talking to Each other and smiling and laughing hardly.....

Prem : Okay Let's go to that side..

Prem Pointed to an Empty corner... So Boun looked at the side then looked back to Prem with a confused face..

Boun : It's an Empty area..

Prem : That's why i said we can stay over there... Empty place,  empty problems!!

Boun : Ughh! You don't wanna Wish your uncle and aunt ?

Prem : It's Not Neccesary..

Boun : It is! who are They?

Prem : My Dad May have  been wished them already Boun...

Boun : So what!!? We need to wish them also!! Now tell me where are they??

Prem sighed with annoyed face then looked around then saw his Dad talking with his Uncle and aunt and Every relatives gathered around then aswell....

Prem : Wow!! What a Nice View.. Perfect like a Mochi and Pickle!!

Boun : where!?

Prem : There !!

Boun looked at the side then Smiled.. So He quickly held Prem's hand then started to walking at them...

Prem : Heyyy!! Boun---

Boun : Come with Me...

Prem sighed and walked with him without any option.. Suddenly Everyone looked at them both then smiled widely with making some sounds... So Prem's Dad looked at the side then smiled...

Prem's Dad : There they are !!

Prem's uncle and aunt looked at the side then Smiled when they saw Boun and Prem...

Uncle : Hey There!! Come come come.. our special guests...

Boun smiled and quickly gave him a shake hand ....

Boun : Happy wedding anniversary uncle..

Prem's uncle and Aunt smiled at him when they heard that...

Uncle and aunt : Thanks kid..

Prem's uncle and aunt looked at Prem who staying without talking anything...So Prem shocked and gave them a fake smile..