The Attackers

After two weeks, An Evening...

Boun returned back to their Apartment and entered inside then looked around for Prem...

Boun : Prem !!!??

I'm here!!!

Boun smiled when he heard his sound from bedroom then slowly walked to there after closing the door.. Then he saw Prem lying on the bed with looking at his laptop and eating popcorn too..so Boun looked at him Angerily then quickly gave a slap on his butt..

Prem : Arghh!! WHAT!!???

Boun : How many times I'm telling you, Don't eat on bed!

Prem looked at him with his pouty face then quickly took the Popcorn bucket then placed it on the near table then looked at Boun again...

Prem : Sorry! Why you late ?

Boun : Had some works..What are you doing?

Prem : Editing ofcourse!

Boun : Argh again!? Prem this is your usual routine now.. Can't you do this from your office??

Prem : Day time we don't getting time after recording and news coverage..

Boun : Did you prepared the dinner?

Prem immediately looked at him with sulky face then shrugged his shoulders as No..

Prem : Sorry !

Boun : Hm Great! I think you're doing this for escape from the cooking.. Right!?

Prem : Heyyyy!! Don't misunderstand me Na.. seriously I'm busy right now.. That's why..And We are going this Sunday right.. So I just wanna finish these all and it will be helpful for Gine too..

Boun sighed and slowly untied his tie and wrist watch then put it down on the table then started to removing his coat and shirt . Prem looked at him and saw Boun being serious... So Prem quickly got down from the bed then slowly walked to him and hugged him tightly from behind...

Boun : Why you wasting your  time ? Go and do it ...

Prem : I'm sorry...

Boun sighed and quickly turned around at him and saw Prem looking at him with a pouty face..

Boun : You know, I'm coming back here after somuch business pressure and Money dealing.. But after I reached inside our home, I'm feeling much better and relieved..And Now I need your presence...I need A nice talk,
A nice touch, A welcome kiss Anything..But You're always being busy with your works and you're coming to me only at bedtime...Doing everyday s*x isn't enough for me Prem... Please be with me Now..

Prem looked at him with sad face and he understood his Mistake...

Prem : Sorry Boun.

Boun : It's okay..You can go.. I'm just saying what I felt..it's okay..Go !

Then Boun tried to walk to the bathroom but Prem immediately held his wrist...

Boun : Hm?

Prem : Forgive me Boun.. I won't do this again..I understand that i shouldn't do like this when you said it.. Thankyou for correcting me..But I wanna change it...I don't wanna be a bad husband..I wanna be perfect husband for you...

Boun immediately smiled when Prem said that all .. So Prem smiled and quickly held Boun's collar and pulled him closer.. so Boun shocked at his sudden action and smiled when Prem joined their forehead together...