Plan A

The same Day,

Prem's Dad walked to the hall after dressing up and looked at the side where Prem sitting who watching TV with absent minded..
And when Prem saw his Dad, he looked at him confusingly..

Prem : Where are you going?

Prem's Dad: I wanna meet someone.. Have lunch if you're hungry.. okay?

Prem : (( Sighed )) I thought you will stay with me Today..

Prem's Dad: I'll come back quickly...it's really urgent Prem..You will be here for a week Right?

Prem looked at him sadly then slowly nod his head as Yes.. so Prem's Dad smiled and slowly walked to him and ruffled his messy hair...

Prem's Dad: Are you really okay hon?

Prem : Yeah! You can go.. it's okay..

Prem's Dad: Okay then see you later .

Prem : Mm...

Then Prem's Dad quickly walked to the Yard then got Inside his car then left the place... So Prem sighed and slowly turned off the TV then walked to his room.. Suddenly he saw their marriage photo hanging on the wall.. so he looked at it sometimes, then quickly moved his eyes and walked to his room with extreme sad face..

At the same time, Boun's Mom getting ready to go outside when Prem's Dad told her to meet.. Suddenly Someone rang the calling bell.. so she quickly walked to the door then opened it and saw Boun looking at her with a sad smile..

 so she quickly walked to the door then opened it and saw Boun looking at her with a sad smile

Boun's Mom : Heyy!!

Boun slightly smiled and slowly walked to inside then sat on the sofa...

Boun's Mom : Where's Prem?

Boun : Ugh! Um-- He said he wanna stay with his Dad for somedays.. So I dropped him there..

Boun's Mom : Oh! You are not going to office ?

Boun : Not today..

Boun's Mom : Oh okay.. Did you ate anything?

Boun : Mm..

Boun's Mom : Okay then take rest.. I'll come back quickly.

Boun : where are you going?

Boun's Mom : I wanna meet someone..

Boun : Okay..

Then Boun's mom looked at him sadly then quickly took her bag then walked to outside without asking anything more...
Aftersometimes, Prem's Dad and Boun's Mom sitting in their office cabin and Genuine sitting Infront of them two like he did a crime..