The Insane Idea

The Next day..

Boun's Mom walked to the hall and saw Boun sitting on the sofa and looking at his laptop..

Mom : Boun Are you free now ?

Boun : No!

Mom : (( sighs )) okay can you drop me ?

Boun : Told you I'm busy right now...

His Mom sighed with extreme Angery face then quickly walked to him and grabbed that laptop..

Boun : Hey!! What the hell are you thinking you are doing??

His Mom looked at him with her death glare..so Boun sighed and quickly sat straight..

Boun : I'm sorry! Now give me that laptop please..it's a really important E-mail !

Mom : Have you ever thought that I'm an important part in your life ???

Boun : What are you--

Mom : Say it !!

Boun : You are important to me Ma..Did I ever behaved like you're not ??

Mom : Then why don't you hear my advices ?

Boun : (( Sighs )) Are You talking about Me and Prem issue ?

Mom : I don't have anything else to talk right now.. Because you and him are my world now...
I don't wanna see it going to a destruction..

Boun : Momma I know that it's a life and we have to sacrifice many things..but what if someone keeps sacrifices for the other and the other one doesn't even value us ? That's what happened to me and Prem..

Mom : Did you talked with him atleast once after the seperation?

Boun : No why should I ? He is the one gone from Me first..so He the one should call me first..

Mom : Okay Just leave it..can you drop Me now ?

Boun : Drop you where ?

Mom : Argh ! Will you drop me only if I said the place and address?? Then fine i don't needs your help..I'll call a taxi!

Boun : Okay okay okay Relax! Let's go..Augh!!

Mom : You're not even changing your dress ?

Boun : For what? I'm just sitting in the car and driving and dropping you where you wanna go and return back in the same car..No one gonna know !

His Mom sighed with extreme irritated face then quickly walked to outside..so Boun took the car key then walked to outside and after locking the door he got inside the car..

Boun : Now say where you wanna go ?

Mom : You don't know left and right?

Boun : My left is the garden and my right is our home...

Mom : Then go Straight !!

Boun : If I go straight then the car will crash on the gate !!

Mom : Argh BOUN !!

Boun : Say it !!

His Mom quickly tried to open the door to get down with her frustrated face..so Boun quickly stoped her..

Boun : Wait wait wait wait wait I'm not asking!

Mom : Then shut it and Go!!!

Boun : Ufff!! Miss Lawyer is So rude today!