Hide Again

The Next day Morning....

Prem opened his eyes and Understood he still sleeping on the caouch...He blinked and looked at the clock then shocked...

Prem : 8.15?? Oh my-

Prem Quickly tried to get up ,but he saw Boun Sleeping at his leg....Prem lightly smiled and looked  at his beautiful face..Then he Quickly shook his head then
Looked at his own leg where he got a hit last night..But Boun' s massage was really helpful and he can move his toes and leg easily without pain...So Prem smiled again then looked at Boun... Suddenly Boun Opened his eyes and saw Prem looking at him with a  smiling face....

Boun : Ugh??

Prem shocked and changed his smiling face in to serious face again..

Boun : Ohh....I thought I'm seeing a Dream!!

Boun slowly sat straightly and stretched his hands and body...

Boun: Ugh!! My back!!!!

Prem : (( chuckled)) Who told you to sleep here??

Boun : oh No one said Sir...,I did a small favor.. you were like a small panda when you sleeping here....

Prem : WHAT??

Boun : Which means.., You were rolling your body here and there to get your comfort zone while you sleeping.....If I wasn't here, you would have  straightly fell down on the floor and your Butt would have  hit too...I don't wanna massage there too....

Prem : WHAT?? MOVE FROM HERE!!!

Boun looked at his face then looked at his leg then saw there's still a redness on his ankle...So Boun slowly tried to touch there...So Prem shocked and Quickly moved his leg from his hand...

Prem : What are you doing??

Boun : I...I was checking...

Prem : I'm okay now....pain is bearable....

Boun : Oh..Then okay...

Boun slowly got up and walked to his room...Prem looked at him then felt some kind of pity when he behave like that  even  Boun helped him The whole Night with  was sleeping on the floor , in  sitting position..And Now he have body pain  because of him.....So Prem felt sadness and Guilty.... Suddenly,

" you can't walk??"

Prem : Uh?

Prem turned around at the side and saw Boun wiping his face with a towel..

Boun : Mm?

Prem : Y...Yeah...I'm going...

Boun : Ok...

Boun slowly walked to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.suddenly, "Boun "

Boun : Uh?

Boun looked at the side and saw Prem looking at him with a light smile..

Prem : Thanks....

Boun : For What?

Prem : For....Um.. helping me.....At night...And staying here  with me...

Boun : Oh...okay...So?

Prem : Uh?? So... Thanks..

Boun : Ok.. Anything else??