The Guilt

The Same Day Prem and Genuine sitting inside their cabin.. Genuine as usual editing their News and Prem was just looking at him with a smile and thinking about how to convince this idiot about Kris.. suddenly Gine looked at Prem and saw He was smiling at him.. so he confusingly turned his round chair at him..

Gine : Prem ?

Prem didn't hear his call because he was still in his deep thought.. so Gine quickly shook his body frantically by calling his name loudly..

Gine : PREM!!!!!

Prem startled by his action and looked at his face..

Prem : Argh! What's the matter with you !?

Gine : That what I'm asking to you too.. what's the matter with you? You were just sitting over there and looking at me with a smile like you are seeing me for the first time !

Prem sighed and slowly smiled at him again when he said that..

Gine : This !! This is the same smile I watched earlier!

Prem : (( sighed )) Can I say something?

Gine : What?

Prem : But, Don't say no now.. it's.. a matter of something we should think in deep..

Gine : Positive or Negative!?

Prem : Um.. it depends!

Gine : Depends ?

Prem : with your mood !

Gine : oh ! So is it about me ?

Prem : Hm..

Gine : Then say !

Prem : Um... Wha-- What if somebody came to your life again?

Gine : Means ?

Prem : As your lover..will you give him a chance ?

Gine Immediately looked at him with his very serious face then quickly moved his chair in front of his computer then started to doing his works again..so Prem shocked and quickly got up and stood beside him..

Prem : Gine listen to me..This isn't a person like your Justine..He's a nice guy !

Gine immediately stopped typing and looked up to him with his confused face..

Gine : Who are you talking about ?

Prem : A person came as a proposal..I mean He really likes you and I think he's Genuine!

Gine : What?

Prem : I mean his character and his feelings are Genuine!

Gine : Are you saying I should accept that proposal? At this hard time of My break up !?
Are you crazy?

Prem : Gine listen to me Please!

Gine : (( sighs )) who's that !?

Prem : Um-- That Model guy!

Gine was shocked and looked at him with his UH shaped mouth..

Gine : Wha-? WHAT!!!!? (( Chuckled)) What are you talking about?

Prem : I'm serious..He told me this when we were talking !

Gine : Argh Prem It may be his idea! He needs a male model and I said No..so He tricked us by this !!