Opponent

Prem  : Then??

Boun : Then........

Boun looked at Prem who looking at him with curious face...so he smiled widely and slowly cupped his one cheek...

Prem : Mm?

Boun : Give me a Kiss first !

Prem : WHAT!!? I said I'll give you one when you Finished your flashback...

Boun : I need some encouragement for recollecting those Memories...

Prem : Ughh!! You're being so Cheap!

Boun smirked and slowly cupped the other cheek too....

Boun : Whatever !!

Then Prem saw Boun trying to kiss him..so he slowly closed his eyes and let him do that..so Boun smiled and quickly gave a strong kiss on his lips.. but suddenly the waiter came inside the cabin again with their food and saw the scene... So both  shocked and quickly sat straightly with extreme Embarassed face.. Boun sat straightly like nothing happened and The waiter controled his smile hardly then slowly put down the food tray on the table..

Waiter : Anything else sir!?

Boun : No You can go..

Waiter : Okay Sir...

Then the waiter looked at Prem with a mocking smile then quickly walked to outside... So Prem sighed with Annoyed face then quickly took the Menu card then gave a slap on Boun's hand..

Boun : Argh!!

Prem : Idiot!!!

Boun : Hahahaha!!! What did I do!?

Prem :  Your employee saw it twice!!!!

Boun : So what!? Are we doing any illegal works here?? Come on !!!!!

Prem sighed and looked at Boun who trying to serve food.. so he quickly held his hand to stop him...

Boun : Ugh?

Prem : complete your story Now..

Boun : Can i eat something ?? I'm really Hungry!!

Prem : I gave you what you asked.. so Now you give me what I'm asking..

Boun sighed and looked at Prem who looking at him with his serious face...So Boun smiled and put down the spoon on the table..

Boun : (( smiles)) Then Your cute face was the only thing in my mind till I reached my  Home...And That whole Night I was thinking about you..

Prem : Thinking about Me What??

Boun : Like, who really you are , where you live, what's your age, what you are doing....etc!!

Prem : (( Smiles)) Then?

Boun : Then The Next Day Morning, I've got a suprise...Your Dad came to my home...

Prem : Really!??

Boun smiled and slowly nod his head as yes...
________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------

Boun walked to his hall with his college bag and saw his Mom cleaning the dinning area..So he quickly walked to her then gave a kiss on her cheek...

Boun : See you at Evening....

Mom : Heyy you're not eating anything!??

Boun : No I'm already late  !