Chapter 8: All these crazy a** people and thier crazy a** plans

Chapter 8: All these cazy a** people and their crazy a** plans

"Batman, Batsy, little boy Bat.." I called out, "Wakey wakey for eggs and baky."

He groaned and rolled over, so I did what any mature person would do, I climbed onto the other side of the bed and poked his face.

"You have to get up, Joker has Gordan again." I tried but he still didn't move

"Rachel came back from the dead and wants to confess her love for you." Nothing.

"I am being eaten by wolves!!!" He snored.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Fried the monkeys." Batman stated as he jumped up in fright

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach and doublng over. Bruce turned red and ran a hand through his hair in embarrasment. "So the all mighty, ever heroic Batman dreams about.. Frying monkeys." I gasped out barely being able to breathe.

He started laughing along with me until he noticed what he was wearing. "Why am I wearing pyjamas with ducks on them?" He asked sternly, all traces of amusement gone.

"Oh, well I kinda sorta picked them out after I came here after I drew that on your face and I maybe took some pictures."

"What? Pictures, please tell me you didn't release them! Oh my word if you did I- wait you drew what!!??" He ran to his bathroom and screamed in rage. Not knowing if I should be scared or not, I ran.

I sprinted out of the room and down the hall, down the stairs and in the music room. I heard his footsteps come after me and he walked right past the door. Phew. Looking around, my eyes landed on a piano. It was a beautiful red one so i was instantly drawn to the keys. I sat on the bench and without knowing what I was doing I tuned it, thinking of the perfect song and playing. I didn't even register that I started singing.

"Daddy can you hear,

The devil drawing near,

Like a bullet from a gun.

Run daddy run."

I started the small solo and drifted into my own world, remembering truth in these words.

"All the songs you used to sing to me

Would rock the birds to sleep.

I need you now so please somehow,

Put rockets on your feet.

Oh woah oh oh

Daddy can you hear

The devil drawing near

Like a bullet from a gun.

Run daddy run"

Before I knew it the song was almost over, and all I could think about was my father's face.

"Momma's been crying in the kitchen,

Sister's been afraid of the dark.

I've been gathering the peices

Of all these shattered hearts.

And I dont care where you go to,

I dont care where you live

Just get outta here daddy as fast as you can."

I sang the chorus again, feeling sadness overwhelm me. It only did when I heard music.

"Run daddy run, run daddy run,