Chapter 12: Running out of time

Hello, sorry it took so long I just finished play festival! Anyway thanks for reading!

xoxo

Misery

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 12: Running out of time

"God Bane, this wasn't necessary." I moaned as he gantly put me on the dirty couch, as if I was made of glass or something.

"Young one you almost walked into a street lamp." laughed Bane, "RIDDLER!!" he yelled out.

"Geesh no need to yell Ba- OWW" I groaned, holding my pounding head, where's my bloody microchip now?!?

"Bane, what on earth did you have to-" He stopped, staring at me for a few moments.

"Hello to you too Eddie, long time no see." I said

"Lillian, it's good to have you back." Smiled Edward as he hugged me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied at the same time as Bane said, "Something serious."

"There's nothing wrong Bane." I sighed, laying back on the couch. I just have a headache.

"I think she was drugged." Continued Bane.

"Lily, I know you think that nothing is wrong but you need to tell us. What happened?"

"Nothing happened." I replied stubbornly

Before I could blink, Bane picked me up and held me in a death grip. Making sure that I couldn't move.

"Bane what are you doing?" I screeched as I saw Eddie pull out a syringe. Oh my God, what are they doing?

"Calm down Lily, it's just a truth syrum. It will be ok."

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!!" I started hyperventilating and thrashing about in Bane's arms. No- who knows what I might reveal if that thing comes near me?!!! Bane loosened his grip but not by much. Ah, what am I going to do. What is going to-

and with that i went limp.

"Lily?" Both men asked after Bane dropped me in a panic. I did not move.

"Bane, go get a towel and soak it in cold water. I'll go get a needle." When will they stop with all the needles!!!

As soon as their footsteps faded away I jumped up and tore through the abandoned warehouse. On my way out the front door I had to push past a dazed Catwoman but I made it out. See, my head feels better already.

Ok, quick revision: Nightwing does NOT know i'm dying, B-man and me are cool again, I gave Gordon the message, not sure about Halloween, Bane and Eddie are being nosy, Selena is on drugs, Nightwing overslept his promise of lunch and I have paintballing today. I think that's it. Good.

I was back in my alley in no time so I took the world's shortest nap before showering and getting dressed and slipping on my mask.

I walked down to Wayne manor nervously. I have no clue why I was nervous but I couldn't shake the feeling. I rang the doorbell and mentally fought off the urge to hide, focus Lily.

Bruce opened the door and sauntered out with Nightwing on his heel, at least they haven't killed eachother.... yet.

We didn't speak much on the drive there but I could visibly see the excitement building up on their faces. I couldn't deny that butterflies were holding some sort of national competition in my stomach, but I tried to remain expressionless. Soon, the gates to the area were opening for us, we didn't bother with protective gear so we walked straight in.