🍋Red Velvet x Pastry🍋+ a bit of 🔥

Requested by @SLAYYYZ

~ Enemies.... To lovers? ~

  ----------------------

What would really happen If you would fuck a nun? Well, probably getting punished because of this pleasurable act we call a "sin". But Red Velvet really doesn't mind railing the life out of his precious little enemy, even If she thinks It's not right and healthy. I mean, she never touched a dick throughout her cruel life, only praying and being controled by her "boss" in that stupid church they call home (I hope this is not offensive for anyone). But, we can't blame them, right? Is it their choice after all? Is it Pastry's choice to follow this hard life style, right?

----------------------

  " Mother, are you sure this is a good idea? First time, I fucked up, now maybe I'll fuck up even more!" Red Velvet glanced at Dark Enchantress as she was sitting on her throne. She gave him a motherly sight.

  " Oh Red Velvet, you are still acting like mama's little scared boy hm? Don't worry, you do your work, and I'll admire from behind. What could possibly go wrong?"

  Red Velvet opened his mouth to respond, but damn Licorice was too quick for him.

  " Well... Many stuffs! We surely can't trust some people from this place.... Their weakness drags us down..."

  Licorice threw a sharp glare at Red Velvet while the dog-human huffed in annoyance. Dark Enchantress, on the other hand, ignored this action. In fact, she got even more excited to send her little servant on that journey. Best mother of the year ig.

  " Now now, don't worry, the plan is not that complicated. Kidnapping is not that hard!"

  " Yeah, not when you have to kidnap a literal nun and drag her into a place full of demons."
  Red Velvet bambled, rolling his eyes. Dark Enchantress again ignored his words and smiled, her plan already flooding her mind. She pointed her staff at him, her evil smile widened.

  " No time for fighting with foolish words. Go and get me that nun. That way, Pure Vanilla Cookie and his guardians will come crawling at me like dogs, begging me to give them their drop from God."

  The Red haired sire let out a sigh, nodded and left his master alone, planning to prepare himself for the mission. His thoughts went a bit to the nun he fought with not a long time ago; that stupid woman.... If his dog wasn't there, he could've been killed. Yet.... the way she hesitated so much in executing him....because of his love for Chiffon.... She surely has a kind heart when she wants to... surprisingly.

  Red Velvet grabbed his weapon and left the castle, plodding towards the church, dragging his sword on his shoulder, his blank stare watching forward. His thoughts were vast and negative, like he was overthinking the entire mission. Believe me poor guy was doubting he was doing the right thing for stealing a n u n.

  The entrance of the church was enormous. Red Velvet hesitated to open it since everybody was for sure sleeping at that hour, so he had to be quiet If he didn't want to face exasperated nuns. He opened the door with his monster arm, expecting to get attacked the moment he stepped in... But it was pure silence in the building. He watched over the ceiling and admired the old paintings, lying there after decates. Their finalization took a while, but it was worth it.