Bye bye this book (and what will happen next.)

I am shockingly alive!!! It has been idk how much time ever since I updated this book, and the main reasons why I haven't really done anything on it or on Wattpad whatsoever are multiple reasons: I forgot about Wattpad's existence (lol), I lost tons of motivation and the most common fact, I left the Cookie Run fandom and got into multiple new fandoms which...to say the least, really are of my liking (I do not mean that Cookie Run wasn't enjoyable for me, but my lack of motivation usually made me to not really write, and the fact that I was slowly growing out of Cookie Run at nearly the very beginning of my absence). For anybody that did NOT get their commissions done, and for every single person that waited impatiently for me to come back, I give all the possible apologies. I couldn't bring up what you all like, which I hope won't bring the downfall of this account.

So, what is gonna happen with this book? As in the title, it will be abandoned, unless I join back into the fandom. It won't be deleted, so anybody that loved this book a lot can still browse through the already done requests. What will happen with the account? I'll start to try being active enough to at least write a new oneshots book (Which will either be Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss or Fundamental Paper Education) or I'll continue to write in the Warrior Cats book (which actually brought me to have other ideas regarding multiple AUs and a new change of plot to it).

I don't know how many of the people that were at least fans of this book or this account are still on Wattpad (and idk If people use Wattpad anymore????) but I hope y'all, little or big, will enjoy the writings I very much adore.

Again, apologies, and If the same thing happens again, I'll let you know. Kisses darlings <3